DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I'm definitely up for Thursdays. I have in-store AL stuff on Mondays and Wednesdays and like the idea of having something for Thursdays as well.

**EDIT** It looks like I won't be available for this Thursday (have a dinner date for my birthday) but I'd still like to participate on other Thursdays, if possible.
    Last edited by midas; September 6th, 2017 at 03:58.

OK all now that season 7 DM quests and such have come out, there is a change that removes the Quest of the Week rewards. There is also the Death Curse being added in for Season 7 gameplay. Based on these changes/additions I am adapting to playing this as a season 2 play through followed by Season 7. This will allow us to ignore the death curse until we have completed season 2. There are 15 DDEX 2 modules with a few extended modules that will take longer than a single week. We will run Tier 1 items first, then run Tier 2 items. Likely this will mean having multiple characters/parties, which is good it will allow us to mix up characters when needed. This will also affect the Thursday runs once they start. I will start them on ddex2-1 on 9/15 provided there are sufficient players for it. See you at the tables!

Hey all, we have some unexpected changes here at home, I will be cancelling the Thursday night games until after the new year. Sorry, IRL takes precedent.

Dave, the comment for the Tuesday games look to be affected similarly. Just wanted to double check that is correct.

Thanks!

Monday games were put on hiatus until December Tuesday games are not mine so not sure if something happened there.

Sorry had Tuesday on the mind...meant Monday.

Thank you for the quick response!

Thread Information