DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Thanks Talen, that was very helpful. Is my time request doable? I'd really like to give this a try.

Quote Originally Posted by JackalAion View Post
    Thanks Talen, that was very helpful. Is my time request doable? I'd really like to give this a try.
    Yes and no....Im going to keep the time so that we can run all 5 quests at a reasonable time for me since I have to work in the morning - however - assuming we don't hit a full table - you can still join in whenever you arrive at the start of the next quest - each quest is slated to last 1 hour and you dont have to be present for all of them.

Well I should be home around the time you start the 2nd one

That will work! Ill have the server up first thing ion the morning on game day so you can get the load out of the way and not have to worry about bandwidth issues.

I'll try to make a character. If not i'll use Iseph

For those that have asked, the rules for character creation in Starfinder Society are virtually identical to those presented in the Core Rulebook. The most substantial change is that you MUST use the point buy system. The full rules for creating a Starfinder Society character are found on page 20 of the Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide found HERE

Thanks. I should have a character made on time thanks to my friend lending me his book.

For anyone making their own pc, please send me your stats (scan of the sheet probably better) or your FG file so we can make sure it works and I can familiarize myself with your powers.

I've got my Ysoki Technomancer made, I just need to see about translating it from the PDF I used to an FG sheet. Should have it to you on Monday.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

As a note, the full rulebook (all 532 pages) in PDF is only $9.99 on Paizo's site, for those of you who don't have the rules. You can say a lot of things about Paizo. One of those things is NOT that they make their core rules prohibitively expensive.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Thread Information