FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by corwynn View Post
    I've got my Ysoki Technomancer made, I just need to see about translating it from the PDF I used to an FG sheet. Should have it to you on Monday.
    Feel free to send me the pdf, I've been playing with some data modules and might be able to help out with the entry into FG

Awesome, armed with all this info and after giving Paizo ten bucks, I want to make an attempt to build my own character for this event.
    I will see if I can get you an xml by tonight. Failing that, a pdf or some text-ish form with all the info.

Sounds good. If you dont have a society guild number (since this is an organized play game), you can get the info you need to create one HERE.

While the FAQ references Pathfinder - it also applies to the new Starfinder Society- your character number will just start with the 700's. If it still seems confusing after you check out the FAQ, I can always provide event day membership numbers.
    Last edited by Talen; August 20th, 2017 at 16:36.

Thanks. SFS character registered on Paizo for this, Android Ace Pilot Vyr-801

Nice. I'm working on an Ace Pilot Android myself. A solider sharpshooter. He's almost done.

Quote Originally Posted by JackalAion View Post
    Nice. I'm working on an Ace Pilot Android myself. A solider sharpshooter. He's almost done.
    I'll go with exocortex mechanic then for Vyr-801.

I'll put together a PF XML as well as I assume you are using that ruleset as your base....
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Ok, I thank That is it for my character.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks all. I received the characters here and via email and will input them tonight. Feel free to send any images you might like for portraits or tokens, otherwise I'll just assign one and you can change as you wish.

The server will be up from now through game time tomorrow if anyone wants to get the file load out of the way early or test their pc's. I'm sure I made some errors along the way so some QC testing isn't the worst of ideas!

Thread Information