DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Need one player for 5E legendary planet (sci fi themed)

FG License: GM has Ultimate
    Game System: 5E D&D

Time Zone: CDT/GMT+1
    Day of week and time: Fridays, 8pm CDT/03:00am GMT+1
    planned start date: 25th of August
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Five hour sessions weekly
    Term:

Text or Voice: We will use Discord, discussion and information will come out there. I will PM a discord link to the player that gets the spot
    Voice software used:

Roleplay & Combat mix: about 50/50 but it's subject to change depending on the group
    Number of Players in game & needed: i have three players and i need one
    Character starting level & equipment: we start at first level with standard equipment and standard gold.
    Character restrictions: Standard classes and races as in the PHB along with four alien races from the Legendary planet players guide

Details of your scenario:
    No Word from holver's ferry
    A wealthy relative of Onessa Jerreth the sheriff of Holver's ferry hires the party when he grows concerned about Onessa's failure to attend a famliy wedding. He's asked the party to check on Onessa and the town. Will the party uncover the mystery surrounding Holver's ferry? Or will they succumb to it's horrors? find out by joining this campaign.

The adventure is preconstructed, the only thing i have original in it is what ive added to it.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2707

>>I wish to stress that i am a new GM and require a patient player that can cope with all the stumbling that comes with<<

Thank you for any interest.

The game has been filled
    Last edited by Lucidator; August 19th, 2017 at 07:14.

Thread Information