FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    This looks awesome. Unfortunately, it would be 10:30-3 here on the east coast, and that's a no-go for me. Good luck and have fun.

If you still have space, I am interested in joining up, I am:

FG License: Ultimate License.
    Time Zone: PST, USA
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Seeking weekly or bi-weekly game on any non-Thursday with a start time from noon to 9PM.
    Term: Would like to play through a module, possible long term group member.
    Voice: Yes, can do.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: D&D 1-3.5, I am new to D&D 5E and am schooling up on it quickly.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Brand new but ready to learn and game. Computer software and hardware expert, I should be up to speed with a little help from my (as yet unmet) online FG friends. Would be grateful to get some help with getting up to speed with FG with another player/GM 1 on 1.
    Character Type Preferred: I enjoy most any character class and prefer to play the missing character to help provide a balanced party. All alignments are doable, but prefer to not simply kill everything/character/town we meet...
    About me: Veteran D&D gamer, although I am new to D&D 5e and Fantasy Grounds. I am mature (enough), play well with others, and want to get schooled up with FG so I can eventually run games for others/give a friendly DM the night off now and then. If we do not fit in FG I will not unfriend you on Facebook or otherwise be an idiot )

Let me know if you still have room please, thanks,
    Chris (aka, CDog)

Hello. I am new to FG. I have been playing on Roll20 and would like to try FG. I am 41 years old and have been playing and DMing for 30+ years. If you still have room let me know. I can play almost any class and like to fill holes in a group.

I would like to join if you are still looking for players. I played AD&D a few times back in the day and have gotten into 5e in the last 6 months or so. I am new to Fantasy Grounds, but plan to purchase the one time license if I can find a regular game. I'm in the central time zone, so this will work out perfect for me to get home after work. I like to play a Dwarf Paladin which would be interesting against the Drow. I'm also recently stated reading the Drizzt series. I'm open to playing other race/classes if needed, seems like this campaign needs a sneaky one.

Hello I would love to play this campaig setting. I am 25 years old. I only have about 5-6 weeks of play under my belt before the dm moved away. I have a bunch of books even some frog god games stuff. So I can easily read up on anything I dont understand right away. But I'm a huge nerd I don't think I be that much of a problem. I am new to fantasy grounds so it won't hurt my feelings if you say no or don't have room. Please let me know.

Thread Information