5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFG Official 5e Campaigns

Hi all. I couldn't find any official D&D games around me and I want to give a shot to online rpg.

• Have enough tabletop rpg experience (also DMing 5e since it's released)
    • Have ultimate license, so I can join any type of game
    • My timezone is GMT+3 and I'll be available after 8PM because of school stuff (studying Physics) except Tuesday, and Saturday
    • There is a little important thing: I know English well, but don't have much talking practice since English is not my native language. The actual point on why I want this so much is improving myself by talking. That may need a little patience ^_^
    • Actually I want to play DDAL campaigns but I can join any game if it's an official scenario.

That's all I can say for now, feel free to ask for more
    Last edited by Draconism; October 8th, 2017 at 04:23. Reason: Still looking for a game and also my schedule changed

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Friday-Nights
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2709

This is my game pal, take a look and see if it works out for your schedule and everything.
    Last edited by MrNevada117; August 19th, 2017 at 02:23.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNevada117 View Post
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Friday-Nights
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2709

This is my game pal, take a look and see if it works out for your schedule and everything.
    Thanks, I sent an application both in topic and calendar.

Updated my info and still looking for a game. DDAL games are also suit for me btw.

Hi Lowan! Would you be able to make an 8pm game on Fridays?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis_ View Post
    Hi Lowan! Would you be able to make an 8pm game on Fridays?
    Hi! If that 8 PM is for my timezone (GMT +3) I can join but I may be late, because of traffics. If it's for another timezone (i.e. GMT lower than mine) it won't be problem

Just to note, it's a paid game. They have just started one session, and you haven't missed much. If you are interested, I can be contacted on Discord at UnityNooblet#3614 for more questions.

Here's the details and benefits I'm offering:
    My rates are $5 USD / hour. Max 5 hours/session. It's not the lowest, but not astronomical either. Equate it to buying movie tickets.
    I do this full time, and have 30+ happy players. You are welcome to meet them yourself.
    My groups are stable and have never collapsed. That's the main value and attraction I offer.
    My players range from new (first games ever were with me) to old school (D&D 1e).
    I'm always available for discussion and help, no charge.
    No more applying to a dozen games hoping to get accepted to one.
    No flaky teammates or DMs. Flaky players get removed ASAP from my sessions.
    No real life interruptions on the DMs side (barring absolute emergencies).
    No oversized parties that take forever to do anything.
    You finally get to play a regular, consistent long-term campaign and build up your character and his/her backstory, without worrying the group is going to die next session.

You are of course free to decline I understand that some people have limited budgets and others just don't agree with the concept. That's fine, and if you are one of those, I sincerely wish you the best of luck in finding a game that fits you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis_ View Post
    Just to note, it's a paid game. They have just started one session, and you haven't missed much. If you are interested, I can be contacted on Discord at UnityNooblet#3614 for more questions.

Here's the details and benefits I'm offering:
    My rates are $5 USD / hour. Max 5 hours/session. It's not the lowest, but not astronomical either. Equate it to buying movie tickets.
    I do this full time, and have 30+ happy players. You are welcome to meet them yourself.
    My groups are stable and have never collapsed. That's the main value and attraction I offer.
    My players range from new (first games ever were with me) to old school (D&D 1e).
    I'm always available for discussion and help, no charge.
    No more applying to a dozen games hoping to get accepted to one.
    No flaky teammates or DMs. Flaky players get removed ASAP from my sessions.
    No real life interruptions on the DMs side (barring absolute emergencies).
    No oversized parties that take forever to do anything.
    You finally get to play a regular, consistent long-term campaign and build up your character and his/her backstory, without worrying the group is going to die next session.

You are of course free to decline I understand that some people have limited budgets and others just don't agree with the concept. That's fine, and if you are one of those, I sincerely wish you the best of luck in finding a game that fits you.
    Sorry I'm not into that kind of sessions.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Still looking for a game.

Made a little update and still looking for a game.

Thread Information