DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Something to heal character each round

I need some effect to add a heal each round on my character. Already try with HEAL, FHEAL and REGEN and nothing....just dont work. Someone have something to help me with this or doesnt exist?

What ruleset?

FHEAL (if the ruleset supports it) will heal the amount of hitpoints when the initiative switches to the character. e.g. FHEAL: 5 will heal 5 HP when the initiative indicator is cycled to the character. The initiative order must be stepped through.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I try to do it on this way:
    - Add Power;
    - Add Effect;
    - put on textbox: FHEAL:1
    - Duration: RND
    - Targeting / Expenditure: Targetting: Self / Expend? Never

but doesnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by seitoushi View Post
    I try to do it on this way:
    - Add Power;
    - Add Effect;
    - put on textbox: FHEAL:1
    - Duration: RND
    - Targeting / Expenditure: Targetting: Self / Expend? Never

but doesnt work.
    Effects need to be actively applied to the character - not just listed as a power in the character sheet. Have you applied the effect to the character in the Combat Tracker?

What ruleset are you using?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

5E
    Effect already active on character.

Quote Originally Posted by seitoushi View Post
    5E
    Effect already active on character.
    OK, there is no FHEAL in 5E - see the effects available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ects#Modifiers

REGEN: 5 Should work (I've just tested it) - see screenshot below.

1) Shows the REGEN: 5 applied to the character in the combat tracker
    2) Shows 5 points of healing being applied at the beginning of the characters turn (when then initiative marker steps to the PC).

If you have set this up the same as I show above and it still doesn't work, then please provide the following:
    1) What extensions are you running? Have you made sure they are compatible with 5E v3.3.0?
    2) Please provide a screenshot of the issue. Show the combat tracker with the character showing the FHEAL effect, show also the chat window showing the initiative been stepped through this character.
    Attached Images Attached Images

OMG....When I had Try use REGEN, I forgot to put some value on initiative. Now worked perfectly. Sorry for a simple doubt and thank you for quick answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    What ruleset?

FHEAL (if the ruleset supports it) will heal the amount of hitpoints when the initiative switches to the character. e.g. FHEAL: 5 will heal 5 HP when the initiative indicator is cycled to the character. The initiative order must be stepped through.
    What rulesets support this? I tried in 5e and didn't seem to work for me. FHEAL: 1; and just kept cycling through initiative.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    What rulesets support this? I tried in 5e and didn't seem to work for me. FHEAL: 1; and just kept cycling through initiative.
    Look at the individual ruleset "Effects" page in the Wiki -> User Guides - it will be in the "Modifiers" table if it's supported.

Thread Information