STAR TREK 2d20

Estimated Run time for TYP "Return to White Plume Mt."

Can any one tell me what would be the median run time for Return to White Plume? I am planning on running the HC for Adventures league but would like to give an estimated # of hours to complete. Thank you in advance for your input.

probably about 6-10 hours depending on how well you keep pace and your party hauls ***.

I agree with 6-10 hours. Running it now with a party of six, and I'm estimating 3 hours per weapon due to the large group. So far, they've claimed Wave in the first 3-hr session and are back at the intersection for the next.

Welcome to the forums and FG community Naif!

My group of 6 ran it for ~10 hours before they had a TPK while dealing with the guardian of the last weapon they needed to procure. If they had lived we were either 5 minutes from being done or however long the battle with the Efreets lasted depending on if the party gave the weapons back or tried to fight.

Thanks, Nylanfs!

jojo: What level was your party? My 6 are L7, and the guardian of Wave was a bit easy for them. I should have added either multiattack or lair actions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Naif View Post
    Thanks, Nylanfs!

jojo: What level was your party? My 6 are L7, and the guardian of Wave was a bit easy for them. I should have added either multiattack or lair actions.
    8th Level. I ran Tales from the Yawning Portal from start to finish with a linking meta story to get them to each dungeon.

The Crab was my parties TPK. After tough fights with the Vampire and Oni the group overthought the crab fight. They were so worried about closing with the crab that they blanked out on my descriptions of the force bubble being weak and not able to take much damage. Boiled party was served once the bubble burst.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jojogladco View Post
    The Crab was my parties TPK. After tough fights with the Vampire and Oni the group overthought the crab fight. They were so worried about closing with the crab that they blanked out on my descriptions of the force bubble being weak and not able to take much damage. Boiled party was served once the bubble burst.
    That's the only way my party survived the crab in the original (our third boss). We purposely brought down the wall, and the remaining two party members were able to protect themselves inside the cube of force created by Wave. Eventually we got shot our of the erupting volcano.

Six went in, two came out. They pretty much settled down into ruling their own little castles and retired with the wealth they obtained in White Plume.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information