DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Blog Entries
    Aaaaand I didn't even realize I owned The Flood til it just started patching! LOL

But hey! What are you doing over here? That Starfinder ruleset isn't gonna write itself! ::cracks whip::

I want to throw my two cents into the ring, as this was something I brought up about two months ago and I agree with topdecker. Specifically in deadlands reloaded : the flood. There are SO many mooks that are locked and don't have a weapon.

This was done on purpose, for example the Railway Workers character... it states specifically they these mooks would use whatever weapons they had available pitchforks, sledge hammers, pick axes ect ect.. so the weapons were never added because of course its up to the dm to decide what weapon they have.

That said... its a total pain in the *** to copy/paste/drag and jingle wingle dangle PCs around when your trying to play the game. Its silly... they should be unlocked and i should be able to go to the ITEMS section and drag a weapon onto the character and were off to the races.

Alot of time this catches a DM off guard and its happened to me numerous times throughout the plot point campaign in the flood....

Frankly is sucks and should be fixed. There shouldn't be a "work around" I have to deal with.

just saying

Blog Entries
    So, and I've never ran DLR yet so maybe this is a thing there, but the NPCs I looked at in The Flood (post patch) don't have attack buttons to click. They have damage, but no attacks. The good news is the NPCs themselves are no longer static, so we can unlock them. However the attacks for some reason are still static (unlockable).

I double-checked with Lankhmar and the NPCs there have both attack and damage "clickies" on the NPC sheets so I'm thinking something is still wonky in The Flood and probably elsewhere.

I'll have to have Ikael take a look, because the data records are now editable. Not sure why the buttons wouldn't show up for them.

However, as noted above, the DLR marshal's guide specifically state that those NPCs use whatever weapon is handy and the adventure is silent on what is "handy", so it's not clear what they should be holding as weapons. I looked at the original books just to double check.

Just getting back into the stream of consciousness after travelling for 3 weeks, including Gencon.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information