DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP [5E] Paid - Long term campaign

Edit with updated games:
    Couple of groups with empty slots at the moment -
    1. Wednesday morning
    2. Sunday afternoon

Times stated are in EST. If you are interested, PM me on Discord at UnityNooblet#3614
    Last edited by Dennis_; August 24th, 2017 at 03:43.

what do you mean [5e] paid?

Paid - I charge a fee ($5/hour)

is this something we are allowed to do? I could quit my job and do paid fantasy grounds games all day? :O
    do a lot of people actually pay u for this?

Yes, it's allowed. Could you do it all day? That depends. You can realistically run a max of 4-5 games a week, full time. Including prep time, that's a full time job, over 40 hours. Assuming 5 weekly games, $5/hour, 5 players, that's $400/week or $1600/month. Not the most attractive paying job out there. But if you just want to do it as a hobby and get a little side income? That works.

Last 2 slots remaining.

Last 1 slot remaining!

Between paid DM's, paid D&D streamers, and people making products for sale on DMs guild and the like, there are several ways to make some income off running D&D. I hope that some or all of these are around when I'm ready to retire so I can run games for some retirement income. Of course, that's about 30 years away, so who knows what'll be going on then.

Quote Originally Posted by timdog88 View Post
    Between paid DM's, paid D&D streamers, and people making products for sale on DMs guild and the like, there are several ways to make some income off running D&D. I hope that some or all of these are around when I'm ready to retire so I can run games for some retirement income. Of course, that's about 30 years away, so who knows what'll be going on then.
    VR D&D. One can hope, anyway.

Thread Information