DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFG 2 Players LF 5E Weeknight Game (Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri) EST US

FG License: Demo, but we are willing to upgrade further if needed
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, nights on a weekly (or bi-weekly if needed) schedule. Prefer starting at 6pm EST and able to play until 10 or 11.
    Term: i.e. Long term campaign and/or a module preferred; we want to go through an actual story
    Voice: Voice preferred, with access to Skype or Discord

Game System Preferred: We're only interested in D&D 5e. A DM willing to look at homebrew or work with the players if RAW isn't covering something is always appreciated (not sure how Fantasy Grounds handles homebrew).
    Game System Experience: I am very familiar with 5e (and D&D in general), having DMed a game for over a year and taken part of a few others as a player. Other player is not as experienced with 5e but has D&D experience in general.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Completely new to FG but we think it's superior to Roll20 and a game using FG is preferred; someone willing to help us learn would be fantastic.

Character Type Preferred: We both have some character concepts in mind, but overall tend to be very "what does the party need" sorts of players. Some character concepts involve some homebrew or UA material but we are not committed to them; discussion with the DM about those options would be awesome.
    About us: We both appreciate a game balanced between RP and combat. Semi-serious story preferred but not strictly necessary (i.e. we're not at all murderhobos but some silliness is always fun; it's a game after all). We're looking for a good group to join because our current D&D experiences are lacking. Having a bunch of friends who enjoy the game but aren't ever free to play makes it hard to get a game going.

Hey! I'm brand new but am looking for a group that is willing to play on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Krzyski View Post
    Hey! I'm brand new but am looking for a group that is willing to play on a regular basis.
    If we can find a good DM with FG experience I certainly don't mind playing with you. We just need that DM. XD

Yep sure would be nice to be in one of those 6 PM EST 5th edition campaigns.

Speaking of... I have a 7pm EST campaign with 3 ppl, and a couple of empty slots. It is a paid game ($5/hour). If you are interested, PM me on Discord@ UnityNooblet#3614

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis_ View Post
    Speaking of... I have a 7pm EST campaign with 3 ppl, and a couple of empty slots. It is a paid game ($5/hour). If you are interested, PM me on Discord@ UnityNooblet#3614
    Thank you for the offer, but we're not interested in a paid game. Good luck, though!
    Last edited by Hageshii01; August 17th, 2017 at 14:29.

Quote Originally Posted by mharm View Post
    Yep sure would be nice to be in one of those 6 PM EST 5th edition campaigns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzyski View Post

You both are interested in the same time slot; either of you interested in DMing? And have any experience with FG already?
    Last edited by Hageshii01; August 17th, 2017 at 17:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Hageshii01 View Post
    FG License: Demo, but we are willing to upgrade further if needed
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, nights on a weekly (or bi-weekly if needed) schedule. Prefer starting at 6pm EST and able to play until 10 or 11.
    Term: i.e. Long term campaign and/or a module preferred; we want to go through an actual story
    Voice: Voice preferred, with access to Skype or Discord

Game System Preferred: We're only interested in D&D 5e. A DM willing to look at homebrew or work with the players if RAW isn't covering something is always appreciated (not sure how Fantasy Grounds handles homebrew).
    Game System Experience: I am very familiar with 5e (and D&D in general), having DMed a game for over a year and taken part of a few others as a player. Other player is not as experienced with 5e but has D&D experience in general.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Completely new to FG but we think it's superior to Roll20 and a game using FG is preferred; someone willing to help us learn would be fantastic.

Character Type Preferred: We both have some character concepts in mind, but overall tend to be very "what does the party need" sorts of players. Some character concepts involve some homebrew or UA material but we are not committed to them; discussion with the DM about those options would be awesome.
    About us: We both appreciate a game balanced between RP and combat. Semi-serious story preferred but not strictly necessary (i.e. we're not at all murderhobos but some silliness is always fun; it's a game after all). We're looking for a good group to join because our current D&D experiences are lacking. Having a bunch of friends who enjoy the game but aren't ever free to play makes it hard to get a game going.
    Not sure if you found a DM but if you need another player I would be more than happy to join.

Quote Originally Posted by TrainofPain View Post
    Not sure if you found a DM but if you need another player I would be more than happy to join.
    Unfortunately no DM yet.

The group I've been DMing for has entered an indefinite hiatus due to some scheduling issues, so I might be the DM you're looking for. I've mostly run 5e Forgotten Realms stuff. I don't have an Ultimate license, so if we went forward people would need to upgrade to standard. I haven't put in a ton of time with FG yet, but I'd like to learn more.

As a DM, I'd rather keep the story moving as much as possible. OP mentioned homebrew content if RAW didn't cover it - is there an example/situation you had in mind?

Availability: Monday nights work best, but I'm not available until 7:30. I can run until 10, so unfortunately it's a shorter session. Also, just as a heads up, I'm a teacher, and the fall is pretty nuts with events and such, so there might necessarily be weeks where we either pick an alternate day, or wait a week. I don't want to seem too high maintenance, but I figured more transparency is better in this situation.

EDIT: Should've mentioned I'm EST as well.

Thread Information