STAR TREK 2d20

Characters Not Saving

Currently I am unable to save or delete characters from one my 5e Campaign. I am using Windows 10, and have uninstalled OneDrive from my computer. When I type "/save" from the chat box, it appears to be saving files to my C: drive, but when I log out and back in there have been no changes made. I am at a lost what to do to resolve this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forums nullifier sorry you're having issues.

Is it just this one campaign where changes aren't saved, or is it all of your campaigns?
    What license do you have? Check the top right of the main launch screen - what is listed after v3.3.1 ?
    Do you load a campaign through the "Load Campaign" screen, or are you using "Manage Characters"?
    When you say "it appears to be saving files to my C: drive" have you worked out where it is saving files to?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am unable to save characters to any of my campaigns.
    v.3.3.1 ULTIMATE
    Using the Load Campaign
    When I type "/save" this is the report (looks like it's not saving, not sure why though):

Runtime Notice: Host session started
    Database Warning: Module override data exists and base module data has changed for (D&D Out of the Abyss)
    Database Warning: Module override data exists and base module data has changed for (D&D Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide - Campaign Guide)
    Database Warning: Module override data exists and base module data has changed for (DD Elemental Evil Players Companion)
    Database Warning: Module override data exists and base module data has changed for (DD MM Monster Manual)
    Database Warning: Module override data exists and base module data has changed for (DD PHB Deluxe)
    Database Warning: Module override data exists and base module data has changed for (DD Volos Guide to Monsters)
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/ProgramData/Fantasy Grounds/GlobalRegistry.lua) - Error (13): Permission denied
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/ProgramData/Fantasy Grounds/campaigns/Out of the Abyss/CampaignRegistry.lua) - Error (13): Permission denied
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/ProgramData/Fantasy Grounds/campaigns/Out of the Abyss/db.xml) - Error (13): Permission denied
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/ProgramData/Fantasy Grounds/campaigns/Out of the Abyss/moduledb/D&D Out of the Abyss.xml) - Error (13): Permission denied
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/ProgramData/Fantasy Grounds/campaigns/Out of the Abyss/moduledb/D&D Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide - Campaign Guide.xml) - Error (13): Permission denied
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/ProgramData/Fantasy Grounds/campaigns/Out of the Abyss/moduledb/DD Elemental Evil Players Companion.xml) - Error (13): Permission denied
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/ProgramData/Fantasy Grounds/campaigns/Out of the Abyss/moduledb/DD MM Monster Manual.xml) - Error (13): Permission denied
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/ProgramData/Fantasy Grounds/campaigns/Out of the Abyss/moduledb/DD PHB Deluxe.xml) - Error (13): Permission denied
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/ProgramData/Fantasy Grounds/campaigns/Out of the Abyss/moduledb/DD Volos Guide to Monsters.xml) - Error (13): Permission denied
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/ProgramData/Fantasy Grounds/campaigns/Out of the Abyss/moduledb/FG Battle Maps.xml) - Error (13): Permission denied[/COLOR]

Permission denied.

The user account that FG is running under does not have permission to write to the folder where your campaign data is saved.

Fix your permissions. There is a thread around here about that...

Yeah, here it is. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post254108

Information on the issue is provided in this House of Healing sticky thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tc-Fix-options
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information