FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

SFS Quests - Into the Unkown: Starfinder Society Game 8/22

I'm going to run a Starfinder Society game on Tuesday 8/22 running from 6:30 pm to 11:30 PM EST. This scenario is meant to be run with 1st level pregens which will be provided. The FG teamspeak server will be used for voice and the calendar invite for signups is HERE.

Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Quest: Into the Unknown

A series of five Starfinder Quests designed for 1st-level characters.

When a mysterious visitor comes to Absalom Station selling items belonging to a lost Starfinder, the Starfinder Society takes note. The PCs are dispatched to discover out how the recent arrival found these items, leading them on a series of quests beyond the Pact Worlds and into the stars.

"Into the Unknown" includes five, 1-hour adventures that take the PCs from exploring Absalom Station, to partaking in starship combat, to exploring an alien world. The fifth adventure in the series provides a stunning conclusion that takes the PC's previous accomplishments into account for a climactic final showdown against an enemy starship.

Written by Ron Lundeen.

I can make this, would like to try out Altronus as I believe it is pre-gen only.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Would also like to join! Signed up on the calendar.

Signed up, I'm interested in seeing what this is like, I don't have the rules (and my Pathfinder-fu is kinda rusty-creaky in spots) is that okay?
    edit: Also, I've played a little bit of PFS, does this require similar character pre-registration on Paizo etc?
    Last edited by IrishBouzouki; August 19th, 2017 at 16:37.

Welcom Xazil, gagsmith and Irish. No worries on the rule familiarity. I would prefer if you obtained an organized play number from the Paizo site ahead of the game, but if you don't, I can help out with that.

Two things. First, where can I find the pre-gens? And second, is there any way to push the time back an hour and a half? I'll still be at work with the time as is.

It's not pregen only. You can use standard SFS-generated characters.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Ah, nice. I will bring my mechanic then. Will make up a version in the PF ruleset for use or MoreCore?
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

I haven't had the chance to get the core rulebook yet. Iseph looks cool so I'll play him if I can make it.

A few replies too the points above:

1. Yes, you can use the pregens or create your own pc.
    2. The pregens are available on the Paizo site HERE
    3. I will be running using the Pathfinder ruleset for Starfinder. You can read more about how that is being used HERE
    4. If you want to see the pregens in Fantasy Grounds Format, the are found in posts 23 and 28 of the link above.
    5. Post 23 also includes a library module that might help you with your own Lvl 1 pc (its includes the races and classes and some limited equipment, feats, etc.

Thread Information