STAR TREK 2d20

Inventory (Money Symbols)

I have a question about monetary symbols
    Example: When I open the Party Sheet in the ruleset of DnD 5, the settings GP, PP.SP.EP.CP already appear and then when I distribute some treasure it fills the inventory fields and distributes the money equally.
    But would you like to know if it is possible that these definitions appear in the character when you create it?

I was able to insert the monetary symbols that I wanted and I also managed to make the character sheet redeemable, now I only need to figure out how to make the frames of the tabs resizable too.
    The extension was created for the Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I was able to insert the monetary symbols that I wanted and I also managed to make the character sheet redeemable, now I only need to figure out how to make the frames of the tabs resizable too.
    The size of the tabs is set in the script attached to the template name="buttongroup_tabs"> Which is: common/scripts/buttongroup_tabs.lua in CoreRPG. local nTabHeight = 67; at the top of the script sets the height for each tab.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I believe that with the images you will understand what I mean by the adjustments of the character sheet

Attachment 20126 Attachment 20127 Attachment 20128 Attachment 20129 Attachment 20130
    I even know where to edit, ie what files should I change, the problem is that I can not tell how to make it resizable, that is when I adjust the worksheet the internal fields adjust.

You need to use control right/bottom negative anchors to the side/bottom of the window so that the right and bottom of the control change as the window size changes.

You've asked this exact same question before. Further info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post303160
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Saw everything scalable: D
    But I need to figure out how to make the field of Artifacts and Books mobile, as well as the field of money and Income and Savings, and the text that contains sex, age, height and weight.

Attachment 20131 Attachment 20132 Attachment 20133 Attachment 20134Attachment 20135

Use "relative" anchoring. I explained in the same post I linked above.

I followed the link you sent as far as I understood and managed to make the fields I wanted mobile, but I can not make the changes so that the field of artifacts and books can be readjusted.
    Attachment 20136

Here is the file that made the changes.

Thread Information