FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 17 First ... 678910 ... Last
    I can connect to the FG Con website fine - been using it off and on most of the morning. Works for me in Chrome and Firefox.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Must be a connection issue between me and the site, tried FF/Chrome/Brave, I can ping the server, but accessing the server via IP brings up a 404.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    I can ping the server, but accessing the server via IP brings up a 404.
    We've blocked you.

Go and have a cuppa!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    We've blocked you.

Go and have a cuppa!
    Pinged the wrong IP address, trying yours and I get a "Request Timed Out", so you prolly have! Too late for tea now, it's coding time!

My friend down south can access it, must be a server somewhere.... sodding thing , wanted to get involved!
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

sodding thing , wanted to get involved!
    You still can... Just try again tomorrow - get your event in before 1pm BST!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You still can... Just try again tomorrow - get your event in before 1pm BST!
    Well if I can't get to the site tomorrow (I'm working from home) I'll be sad. Just turn the site off and back on again please!

Well if I can't get to the site tomorrow (I'm working from home) I'll be sad.
    Only joking - we accept GM submissions for another couple of weeks yet. It's just player registration on currently submitted events opens tomorrow.

Hi everyone!

I finally sat down and figured out the submission process!
    Or I should say: I finally sat down and let the system hold my hand and walk me through the submission process!

Here is my game:
    [Edited] I guess it was just a preview link so I will post the actual link once the game is approved.

And thanks for setting up the con!
    Last edited by colincbn; September 22nd, 2017 at 02:50.

Quote Originally Posted by colincbn View Post
    Here is my game:
    [Edited] I guess it was just a preview link so I will post the actual link once the game is approved.

And thanks for setting up the con!
    Event published - thanks for running!

Player bookings are open and bookings are coming in. GM's remember to review and approve bookings for your events - you control who you accept.

We have 35 events so far. It's not too late for GMs to submit their events. FG Con 11 starts in three weeks!

Thread Information