DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New to FG... Looking for a steady (Sundays?) 5e game.

Hello. I am new to FG but not new to gaming or D&D (no expert either). I played D&D many years ago and have wanted to get back to it ever since. I played years of MMO's in the mean time but still always wanted to get back to pen and paper style games. As my thread says I would love to join (or help start) a regular? permanent? long term? Sunday game. I am EST time zone but any time on Sunday... or all day Sunday for that matter would work for me... just not late night because I work early in the AM during the week. Saturday evening would work for me as well and that could be late night if needed. I would love to say someday... wow I cant believe we have been playing this same group for the past 10 years.

I am 44 yo. married father of 2, so a mature team that plays together would be great! What I can offer is to be there every single Sat. night or Sunday 100% barring any emergencies. I can also contribute some help if needed and can pay my way if I need a license or something. I have loaded the demo and will need to know what I have to add as far as modules etc. for 5e. I have a suitable laptop for playing the game, with voice capability (or video if it is a must).

I would love to play an Assassin all the way to level 20 along with some others who are interested in playing long term. Being new to FG I say ahead of time I will need help getting set up, creating characters etc. but I am a quick study. (I have a BSIT in Software Engineering so I'm sure I can pick it up quick enough). If some details are needed about how I would play my Assassin I will include them:

Lawful Evil probably... if you hire me to kill someone and I find it to be unsavory... you might face me instead. Loves to use poisons (I know its pricey). On a lifelong quest to wield the 2 deadly daggers in all of D&D. I have no idea what those are in 5e =/. I would like to focus on Perception type abilities and stealth.

If I might fit into someone's campaign please feel free to contact me. If you need any further information I will get back to you asap. Thanks.

Nick (Niclas would be my Rogue)

hey mate i'm new to FG and D&D. I'm in Melbourne Australia so it depens on the times when we play.

Kumpai I think I may have sent a reply to you directly instead of posting it here... sorry. Just said thanks for replying and hopefully we can get someone with some experience with FG.

Nick

I don't see it in my sent messages so...

Hello Kumpai. Thanks for replying. As both of us are new, we may need to wait for a more experienced person to help us out, but I don't think the time difference will that big of an issue (for me at least) if we play on the weekends as I said. But at least it is a start. I will keep watching the thread and the boards and see if we can piece together a group that hopefully includes at least 1 very patient veteran.

Nick

That would be awesome. I will keep an eye out as well.

Hey mate. I think we may have found some one to help out. 'Rusty Kneecap' he has offered his services.

That's great... that's 3. Did he say what he wanted us to do? Or his schedule? He has not contacted me so far. I will keep an eye out for him. It would be fantastic to get a nice regular long term game going. I think first thing we need to do is sort out a Vent or Mumble etc. so we have some place to meet and chat. I used to have access to one from my MMO days... I will check on that.

Nick

yeah we ae looking to start a game this Saturday around 9pm Melbourne time. He is located in Perth Australia so he is 2 hours behind me. we are using Discord my unser name kumpai#9105

Well I believe that is 7am EST. time... but on Saturday. If it was 7am Sunday it would be great! I would be up for 12 hours of 5e goodness on Sunday lol. Sadly I cannot reliably commit to Sat. during the day. I have to work sometimes... family stuff etc. I will have to keep looking if that is the only time that works for you folks.

Nick

PS if I am wrong about the time / day let me know. I googled it =p

I believe we go together like peas and carrots. I too am looking for Sunday games that are regular EST afternoon. I am only open on Sundays though. I have an idea for an evil ranger/rogue that would probably match up well with your assassin.

Thread Information