5E Character Create Playlist

Role Playing Blog

I decided to start a story blog, about one of the characters I play in group on Fantasy Grounds. The story will revolve around the five players and our characters actions as we go through a long term campaign. We are barely getting started so right now it's just backstory and a little bit about getting my character to meet the others. I thought if anyone would be interested in reading it, it would be this group. Enjoy!

https://www.highfantasyroleplay.com

Very cool. I love the pencil sketches that are included!

Thanks! Pretty out of practice with my art work but trying to pull it together lol.

This looks really cool.

Are the entries out of order though? I see the Welcome on Aug 6 and then the next one is Aug 12.

I would love to keep this to read through over the time of your adventures but want to ensure I do not miss any entries since I know I am not consistent on how fast I will keep up (still trying to catch up on Critical Role and only on about episode 40 there).

Great stuff!

For some reason, and I am new to blogs, they populate newest to oldest. I guess once someone is caught up on reading they will always just go to the front page and the newest information is right there. I had "pinned" the welcome page to the front just to let people know what's going on. So I unpinned, it. Now everything will be in order from newest to oldest. There are only about 5 or 6 posts right now. Thanks for looking at them, Critical Role, is AMAZING, love it!

Have a great day.

Thread Information