DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Jerryrig im already trying to flesh out a rough idea for a character. would a member of 2e Régiment étranger de parachutistes (french foreign legion) be some thing that i could go with?

Nationality is wide open. Go for it.

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

If any of you can get with me in the evenings we can generate a character or make a dent in it. Nobody met me on Teamspeak over the weekend so lets meet when you can spare some time along the way. Next week my morning and early afternoons will be booked back up as I will be going back to college with the end of spring break.

Ultimate License Owner

I've uploaded the items needed to assist you in character generation as well as a spreadsheet to use if you want to track it. Get with me to get access too my Dropbox.

Ultimate License Owner

I'm free tonight if you going to be on I likre to start making my chr

if your free I'm on the discord server same name message me I like to start getting chrs made
    thx

Sorry I missed your message posting. If you send a Private Message to a person they usually get an e-mail as well notifying them. This should work to get a hold of me easier. Also I use the Fantasy Grounds Teamspeak server for voice communication (instructions are in my original post here). I'll be available most of today and this weekend to work on characters.

Ultimate License Owner

Blog Entries
    Good luck and have fun. Wish I could join but I'm at my gaming limit. Good thing I don't get (too) jealous!

Sounds like it should be a great time. Bought the original TW2k when it came out, read it through several times but never got a chance to play.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Not sure if you have room still but I would be interested in playing TW2K. Have never played it so system will be foreign to me but I'm a quick learner

We do still have vacancies ...catch me on Fantasy Grounds Teamspeak server and i can go thru thigns with you and help you understand the core rulebook and character building.

Ultimate License Owner

Thread Information