STAR TREK 2d20

Link Skill to Weapon Attack in Main

In Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition I have a doubt and a question of possibility to create a link between the skill of the weapon and the acquired weapon
    Example:
    Let's say my character has 60% HandGun (40% + 20% Base)
    If I buy a .38 Automatic that has the base attack of 20% or I believe that it takes into account the base level of the skill, or I believe that it would have to add the 40% bought in the skill, then the doubt is if it has How to do this automatically.

I have another doubt in the npc design, I would like to know where the value is located to move / redeem the combat notes, because with the translation it is not appearing completely

There is not currently a developer for CoC, and I'm not familiar with the rules of the game. Being an older ruleset in maintenance mode, there may not be a way to link the weapon to the skill. You would roll the skill to attack, and damage after from the weapon.

For the translation, there are probably many strings in the ruleset that are not set up to be replaced. If there is, you should be able to search all the ruleset files for "Combat Notes" to see how it is specified.

Regards,
    JPG

Is there an easy way of doing this modifying the 5e ruleset? I've begun messing around with it and have been able to change the names of the stats and edit the modifier (now gives +1 every 5 points in a stat). Also been able to add and remove skills. Next up I'm looking at adding a skill that would give a bonus to attacks you make. (Example, if you have 2 points in the sword skill when you attack with a sword you get that +2 to attack). I figured I would piggyback on this thread instead of creating a while new one since I'm asking close to the same thing.

Thread Information