FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Looking for Mutants for a Mutant Year Zero campaign

Hey Grounders, I am looking for a few good Mutants to join my Mutant Year Zero campaign. I am planning to start it the last week of August or the first week of September depends on when players are ready and willing to join. Also the date will be decided with player input. I do live in Central Time and the game will run from 8ish-11ish. I am looking for a total of 5 (6 tops) mutants and have space for 2-3 to join in.

We walked among the gaping ruins and rusty car wrecks, monuments to the fall of the Ancients. Naphta had been taken by a Deathworm and the Rot had driven Hugust insane. We had no grub left and there was only rotwater to drink. But we had to keep going. We had to find Eden. We could not return to the Ark empty-handed, the fate of the People rested on our shoulders. Suddenly, Franton, the insect-like Stalker leading our way through the wasteland, stopped. “Zone-Ghouls”, he hissed, drawing his scrap rifle. I inhaled, ready to spew out a cascade of flames at anyone who dared come close. In the next instant, a chilling shriek rose from the ruins around us.

Mutant: Year Zero takes you to the world after the great Apocalypse. Humanity’s proud civilization has fallen. The cities are dead wastelands, winds sweeping along empty streets turned into graveyards. But life remains. Among the ruins, the People live. You are the heirs of humanity – but not quite human anymore. Your bodies and minds are capable of superhuman feats. You are mutants.

Game will be heavy in roleplay, as well as have significant amounts of combat.
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Hey, I am very new to RPGs and only have experience in D&D 5E. If you are willing to show me the ropes I would love to join and try this out. Let me know if that works. Thanks.

I am very new to the game as well, (not new to RPGs) but i can help you out!
    check this out, but please try to stay in the Player's section...if you do join i of course will give you access to the Player's Guide

Currently Running:

I'd really like to take a shot at this. That time slot fits all my nights but one so I should be pretty flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleotech View Post
    I'd really like to take a shot at this. That time slot fits all my nights but one so I should be pretty flexible.
    Awesome!! When we get a couple more we will decide the date!
    I'm on my way to work, so when I get a minute I will send you the players guide

Currently Running:

Thanks! Let me know what I need to read up on to get some ideas. I have been wanting to try something other than fantasy setting.

Love MY0 and have backed all Kickstaters to date. Would love to play this. Where do I sign?

Consider yourself signed up....i will pm you all with my discord info

Currently Running:

It's just easier to send it here....Mac40k you have the books right? So you don't need the player's guide?
    https://discord.gg/nAZau8

Currently Running:

Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee420 View Post
    It's just easier to send it here....Mac40k you have the books right? So you don't need the player's guide?
    https://discord.gg/nAZau8
    Roger that. You want us to do chargen and be ready to go?

Thread Information