DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 17 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Favored class/bonus is a feature from Pathfinder. I wouldn't be surprised if this comes to Starfinder. At this point I am just ignoring it.

Samarex, the work you are doing to get this all in and working is amazing. Thank you so much for doing this stuff for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Truwen View Post
    Favored class/bonus is a feature from Pathfinder. I wouldn't be surprised if this comes to Starfinder. At this point I am just ignoring it.

Samarex, the work you are doing to get this all in and working is amazing. Thank you so much for doing this stuff for us!
    Thanks.
    I got the pop-up disabled So it wont ask anymore. I will get the Check box out of the Class Editor also so that there is no confusion.
    Class, Race and Theme is what I am working now.
    Themes- Im adding in Themes to the Sidebar with reactions alot like a Class does to allow Theme features to auto populate.

Once I get that I will Clean up the Class Race Entries in the CRB mod.

Is anyone good with Graphics. I would really like to change out the Sidebar Buttons, but I don't have a good Graphics editor to create them.
    Last edited by Samarex; October 1st, 2017 at 00:51.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Today's update.
    I got Theme's Working. We can Drop in a Theme and the Abilities page now has a Theme Abilities Box.
    I am having a hard time getting them to Auto Populate as I have to figure out how to tie it to Class leveling.
    But as of right now We can drop the Theme in and you can Drag what abilities you have the level for over to Character sheet.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

System Update Version 3.2 [ Themes ]

First - I have disabled the Favored Class so you wont see pop-up any more and the Click circle is removed from the Class editor.

Finished Themes Update [Basic]
    Meaning I got the Themes input into the Core Rulebook, and If you open the Library from your sidebar [Either select All or at the top you will find Theme. Activate it and you will now have a Theme Button on your Sidebar. This will Open Themes List.
    These can be Dropped right into the Theme Box on your Character sheet Main Tab.
    Then on the Abilities Tab the Theme Features can be Dragged into the Theme Feature Box.

For now we will have to manually drag them in and update are Ability score. Im having trouble getting them to Auto Populate like Class Features do. It a little more detailed lua that I'm not that advanced in so going to take a little time for me to figure it out. But wanted the Basics there for now.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thanks for the updates. Love this! It appears (and you may know this), that dragging a class onto the character sheet does not update the save bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Salz78 View Post
    Thanks for the updates. Love this! It appears (and you may know this), that dragging a class onto the character sheet does not update the save bonuses.
    Its on my list to do to update Rule Book formatting for both Classes and Races, to try and get more auto populate added.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

System Update Version 3.3 [ Feats and Boons ]

All Feats and Boons are loaded into the Core Rule Book.
    Adjusted Feats Sidebar List Box to have Buttons to give a Filtered Tables for General/Combat and Boons
    The Table list Feat Name and Prerequisites
    Note Weapon and Armor Proficiency Feat will drop in the Feats section. If we make them drop in Proficiency Block when you open them its Blank. This happen even without the ext and using F/G's Pathfinder Core rule book mod. You can drop the feat in either section, but Only the Feat section will show the information.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Just want to say, Russ, you are amasing for doing this. Do you have a Patreon or Paypal that people could donate to you on? I am a big believer in "Prove it" and I think a couple Dollars/Pesos/Dinars/Pounds says, "Thank you" to a guys hard work much more than a few Keystrokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin Righ View Post
    Just want to say, Russ, you are amasing for doing this. Do you have a Patreon or Paypal that people could donate to you on? I am a big believer in "Prove it" and I think a couple Dollars/Pesos/Dinars/Pounds says, "Thank you" to a guys hard work much more than a few Keystrokes.
    Thanks for the offer, but for me the few key strokes saying Thank you is reward enough to me. I love doing this type of stuff.
    Again Thanks
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Thanks for the offer, but for me the few key strokes saying Thank you is reward enough to me. I love doing this type of stuff.
    Again Thanks
    I hear ya So Thhhhhhhaaaaaaaannnnnkkkkk YYYYYYYYooooouuuu (a few extra keystrokes)

Thread Information