FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 17 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Update.
    Confirmed that it was the FG Update that broke the system.
    I am working on fixes as we speak. I will get it out as fast as I can.

Russ
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by corwynn View Post
    Issues:

1. There appears to be an issue with the Encumbrance system. I'm unable to edit the carrying capacity fields. The following error is thrown when I open up a character's inventory tab for the first time:
    Encumbrance- I have not dug into this yet. It is on my list todo. 1- You cant edit them as they are prefilled according to characters STR. Its the same without the Ext. I plan to try and convert encumbrance to SF version. But currently I I was setting up the Equpment Module [Yes Im working on Talen's Core rule book to add in all Equipment, Armor and Weapons that will be Drag n Drop. With the Races and Classes auto Fill correct.] But I set them up with 1 Bulk = 10 lbs L =1 and figured for now we can use PF Encumbrance untill I can come up with something better.

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_inv.lua"]:78: attempt to call field 'getSize' (a nil value) Fixed
    2. Currently some skills are populating the Skills tab of the party sheet, others are not. (The first set, for example, are not currently populating.) Fixed

3. Not all skills are represented on the party sheet's skills tab. Fixed
    -Added Culture [Skill] the only one not in there is Profession there is just not enough room to fit them all in. [But added it to the Drop down at the bottom.

4. It's not possible to populate the party sheet with new characters while the extension is active. I have to boot up the server with it turned off, add characters (by dragging them to the sheet), shut down, then enable it again. Only then can I boot a server that has the party sheet populated with the characters. Can not repeat this. As long as Im on the Main Tab of the Party Sheet Characters Drop in just fine

5. Attempting to attack via combat tracker throws the following error: Fixed Had to switch out LUA files

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"]:265: attempt to call field 'getEffectsBonus' (a nil value)
    Was also getting a error when rolling damage. It turned out to be in the Critical Damage changes. So I took it out for now. So make sure you set your options to Critical Confirm OFF.

Play testing would be appreciated!

Thank You
    Version 2.0 Attached- Updated to FG 3.3.2
    Last edited by Samarex; September 21st, 2017 at 11:37. Reason: Attached File
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

so attacking works again after that update but looks like saves are broken now

Script Error: [string "fortitude"]:1: attempt to call field 'performSaveRoll' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "reflex"]:1: attempt to call field 'performSaveRoll' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "will"]:1: attempt to call field 'performSaveRoll' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki-God View Post
    so attacking works again after that update but looks like saves are broken now

Script Error: [string "fortitude"]:1: attempt to call field 'performSaveRoll' (a nil value) FIXED
    Script Error: [string "reflex"]:1: attempt to call field 'performSaveRoll' (a nil value) FIXED
    Script Error: [string "will"]:1: attempt to call field 'performSaveRoll' (a nil value)
    FIXED
    Fixed above plus a couple other items found as I was trying things out. Everything seems to be working. I also connect as client and fixed some issues found during that.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Version 2.2 Encumbrance Changes

Converted Encumbrance over to SF- Note this is stage 1 Encumbrance adjustments to Speed and AC bonus need to be manually applied.
    I will get them to auto apply but will be a little bit on it.

Russ
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

There's a number of things which affect encumbrance. I would probably leave adjustments manual rather than have to automate something that complex. But if you really want to, make sure that you check Dwarves, backpacks, feats, augments, etc.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Sorry its been a while since last update. But been really busy with family life.
    But here
    Version 2.3.0 -Equipment System Update [Also including starting Equipment Module so you all can get a glimpse at whats coming.
    Note- Some of the equipment are placeholders to create the Categories [i.e Hammers in melee weapons] They will change.

Also If you hit any of the buttons in the Items box twice you will see a issue of it trying to make two copies. This is a bug with 3.3.2 system. It does it with no ext so it not on my end.

Any Issues feedback accepted. [Also- if you test and everything is working ok Please let me know.]
    Last edited by Samarex; September 25th, 2017 at 02:39.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Good morning. Just a post as to what's still on the to do list.
    Finish Equipment mod
    Add char Theme drop in ability
    Class/Race/Theme mod
    Add auto apply of HP and stamina during char creation.

Just what I can think off right now.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Good morning. Just a post as to what's still on the to do list.
    Finish Equipment mod
    Add char Theme drop in ability
    Class/Race/Theme mod
    Add auto apply of HP and stamina during char creation.

Just what I can think off right now.
    Thanks for your hard work Samarex. I am prepping to run the AP this Friday. Your extensions and mods as well as the pointers from Trenloe will get some use for this first session!

Very much appreciated!

Is the a corrections update printed for the Core Rule book?
    This is in the book and on the SRD and don't look right.
    Speed penalty and bulk just dont match right.
    Golemforged Heavy Armor
    Level I,II,IV,V Bulk 3 Speed -10
    Level III Bulk 2 Speed -5
    Should III match the rest.
    Last edited by Samarex; September 26th, 2017 at 02:55. Reason: Added Attachment
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information