DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 17 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    So with my testing, other than the issue with having a higher EAC than KAC everything seems to work PC attack PC or NPC and NPC attacking PC. I'm looking to where PF make the choice to use KAC instead if your EAC is higher.
    So I will upload latest version when I get home. I fixed something's I missed when converting it to EAC, forgot to change the Mini CS. (Fixed).
    Would like if you guys could test and give some feedback.
    Last edited by Samarex; September 14th, 2017 at 22:41. Reason: Added File
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    I'm looking to where PF make the choice to use KAC instead if your EAC is higher.
    3.5E ruleset, script = scripts\manager_actor2.lua, function = getDefenseValue. See the section at the comment "MAKE SURE FLAT-FOOTED AND TOUCH ADJUSTMENTS ARE POSITIVE"
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    3.5E ruleset, script = scripts\manager_actor2.lua, function = getDefenseValue. See the section at the comment "MAKE SURE FLAT-FOOTED AND TOUCH ADJUSTMENTS ARE POSITIVE"
    Thanks-
    Version 1.3
    Fixed Attacks against EAC when EAC is higher that KAC. [System now uses EAC]

Its seems to be working as far as I can see. Would like some testing and feedback.
    Last edited by Samarex; September 15th, 2017 at 01:22. Reason: Updated File
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Good afternoon.....
    Version 1.4 Added NPC Critical Hits as per Core Rules page 501
    You can turn Critical Hits Option to NPC and NPC will work as below and PC will
    automatically CRIT if within the weapons crit range.

dogslicer+0(1d4/17-20 slashing)
    A 20 Will Crit
    a 17,18 or 19 will confirm a crit

Critical Hits: A converted monster deals automatic critical
    damage when it rolls a natural 20 on its attack, with no
    confirmation roll. However, if a monster’s weapon or attack has
    an expanded critical range, it must roll to confirm the critical on
    any result that is in that range but isn’t a 20. For example, if a
    marilith rolled a 20 on her longsword attack (2d6+8/17–20), she
    would automatically score a critical hit and deal double damage.
    If she rolled a 17, 18, or 19, she must hit with a confirmation roll
    to deal critical damage. Critical multipliers (such as a weapon
    that deals ×3 damage on a critical hit) still multiply damage by
    the indicated amount.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

With the Feedback from the Playtest group this morning I started on Party Sheet Conversion [Sorry I forgot about it at the start.]

So I got the Main Tab on PS updated, Had to change Main Tab on Character sheet to include Max Stamina [I wanted it there before anyway.

Party Sheet Main Tab Attachment 20544
    Now there are 2 Color Bars W for Wounds and S for Stamina
    Updated the Defenses Labels and removed FF

On to Skills Tab.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Suggest Using Hit Points and Max Hit Points as well as Stamina and Max Stamina. Will be using the extension for the Wednesday AP group. Suspect we won't have much to add to what we talked about on Monday, but if anything new comes up I'll let you know. Congrats on the new arrival.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Quote Originally Posted by corwynn View Post
    Suggest Using Hit Points and Max Hit Points as well as Stamina and Max Stamina. Will be using the extension for the Wednesday AP group. Suspect we won't have much to add to what we talked about on Monday, but if anything new comes up I'll let you know. Congrats on the new arrival.
    I did. We have Stamina and Current Stamina. Current stamina will adjust during combat Stamina is just place holder to remind what you max is. Almost have Party Sheet updated. I will get that out today. Got to get some sleep first. All night in hospital. 7.7 lb baby girl
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Dupe
    Ultimate License

My point was more that using the actual terminology would be superior to using the dated concept of HP and Wounds along with Stamina and Current Stamina. They don't match. So since you're adjusting things, I would suggest using the Starfinder conventions. Do with that as you will. (Alternatively, and not as "by the book" you could list Stamina as Stamina and Fatigue, and have it count down like wounds, with subdual adding in.)
    Ultimate License

Quote Originally Posted by corwynn View Post
    My point was more that using the actual terminology would be superior to using the dated concept of HP and Wounds along with Stamina and Current Stamina. They don't match. So since you're adjusting things, I would suggest using the Starfinder conventions. Do with that as you will. (Alternatively, and not as "by the book" you could list Stamina as Stamina and Fatigue, and have it count down like wounds, with subdual adding in.)
    Ok I think I can make a Rules Option for the Fatique so it could be played either way. As for the HP /Wounds not totally matching the rule book I understand. But look at it this way. My goal here was to make something that would allow Pathfinder to be used as a ruleset for Starfinder in FG until the point that a actual ruleset was published, without a total rewrite of the rule set. So as it looks a little off it works close to the system at this point and is playable.

But I will look into it after I finish the Core Rules Update to match better.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information