DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Mobile App

Mobile App

Man I wish FG would release a simple mobile app that would allow us to view our purchased Library items through it (like the core books and stuff).
    D&D Beyond would be the 4th time of purchasing core books and thats just crazy...

Blog Entries
    It's not reasonable with the current architecture. Which is one reason why SmiteWorks has been rebuilding FG using the Unity engine. There is no timeline when it might be released, but work is progressing rapidly. You can search the forums here for "unity" and you will find more details.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

@LordEntrails Thanks! With the release of D&D beyond, I was thinking how awesome it would be to be able to take my FG stuff with me on my tablet, so I came here and ran a search. I'm glad to hear it is on the minds of the developers as well.
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Thread Information