FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Blog Entries
    Like I said before, I think someone much smarter than me should make an extension. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Blog Entries
    I put out a tip every Friday on Twitter and Facebook, so keep your eye out for those as well. Tips have gone out every week since December of 2017.

Here's the link to the Facebook version... https://www.facebook.com/search/str/...stories-public
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    I put out a tip every Friday on Twitter and Facebook, so keep your eye out for those as well. Tips have gone out every week since December of 2017.

Here's the link to the Facebook version... https://www.facebook.com/search/str/...stories-public
    I learned a lot from those Rob!

Nice! Thank you so much. Well-done.

Which .ext is to be used.....found 2 extensions to download within this thread....are they different?

The one in the first post
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Afraid this just causes FGU to crash as soon as I try to open CT. No other extensions or themes enabled whatsoever.

I just tried both of these extensions for the 1st time and it would not permit me to add PC's to combat tracker without setting off a series of error messages. The PC would load to the CT but would not display the character name at all...I then removed the PC from the CT and it displayed a similar series of errors. I am not sure how to access these error messages that were sent to the clipboard, but it was not till I chose to not load these 2 extensions, that the error messages stopped coming up when I added their token to the CT and everything worked fine for all of the characters. I have data but need someone to walk me through how to access it so I can provide the info for review. Thanks!

Any news on this extension on what I previously described. Should I remove it from the extension folder till this is addressed? Thanks!

Is this extension still active....I had posted some issues with its usage and problems I was experiencing but not getting a response....so was not sure if this ext is still active and to be used.

Thread Information