5E Character Create Playlist

What Adventures Can I Run?

I'm looking at the DM's Guild and I'm seeing all types of adventures with all types of letter prefixes and wondering am I limited in running only certain types of adventures. I see like AL, EX, CCC etc. I like the looks of something like the 'Whispers Over Ylraphon' series but don't want to spend the money if I can only run it, say, at a convention or something. I only want stuff I can run using FG in a bi-weekly session.

Thanks!
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Get "Adventurers_League_Content_Catalog_(11930124) " from https://www.dmsguild.com/

Quote Originally Posted by JHale1966 View Post
    I'm looking at the DM's Guild and I'm seeing all types of adventures with all types of letter prefixes and wondering am I limited in running only certain types of adventures. I see like AL, EX, CCC etc. I like the looks of something like the 'Whispers Over Ylraphon' series but don't want to spend the money if I can only run it, say, at a convention or something.
    The FAQ in the DD Adventurers League DM Pack also has an entry explaining this

Quote Originally Posted by JHale1966 View Post
    I only want stuff I can run using FG in a bi-weekly session.
    Thanks!
    if you are specifically looking for Adventures with a readymade FG mod note that you can filter for VTT on dmsguild

Thank you! That info helped.
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

I like throwing in some of the CCC stuff when I can. Great modules too! Always consult the Content catalog first (should be updated soon!0
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Thread Information