DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Wilderness RPG Maps Kickstarter

For all RPG enthusiasts. The Wilderness RPG Maps Kickstarter is live.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...hulhu-savage-e

These are meant for Virtual Table Tops but they are beautiful when printed as well.

If you choose to support me that is awesome. I think you will like the selection of maps and number of regions. It will only get better if we smash our funding goals.

there is a 72-hour window to get an even bigger discount but only to the first 10 buyers in each of the Launch Window categories. This is meant to be an opportunity for you guys before the project gets momentum.

Thank you for your time and support.

Looks very cool.

I like that you've used the signature on the ungridded maps as a guide for VTT users. Nice touch!

Backed. I'll look forward to these, they'll be ideal in Fantasy Grounds both for the usual gaming over the Internet and face-to-face games using FG on a TV on the table - 30x23 inches is a great size. Some info on using FG in face-to-face games here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-To-Face-games

Hope you have a very successful Kickstarter campaign!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I tried, but couldn't resist. Backed.

Good luck and looking forward to delivery!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you for the support.

Grabbed the Launch Window World Traveler pack, these look nice and should be a great addition.

Hey,

Thanks to Trenloe he helped me take pix of the maps on his home digital tabletop. check em out.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1954453

We have already passed 50% on the Kickstarter. Supporters from this forum have been a big help. If we get to the stretch goals even more maps and regions will unlock for free. Adding value to every pledge. Thanks for your help.

ChaparrelMount_001-50.jpg

A Mountain Pass. Nothing ever good happens at a mountain pass.

This is hte low res version of another map from the Wilderness Maps. This map is highly optimized for FG coming in under 1MB but still quite striking. Higher res versions are available.

Blog Entries
    I'm looking forward to the maps. Keep it up and looking forward to the launch.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hey, all. We are FUNDED!

Now we are working on stretch goals that will add even more content and regions to the project.

These maps are a great addition for a GM in fantasy grounds. Whether it is D&D. Pathfinder, Savage Worlds, Westerns adventures in the outdoors will just be better.

We are now up to 110 maps spanning 11 regions. Check it out!

FG_VTTShot.jpg
    Last edited by Roakana; August 22nd, 2017 at 00:59. Reason: bad link

Thread Information