STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GougedEye View Post

Well that sucks!!!
    I'm still waiting on word from Paizo that they have the fix in place and ready for me to test. They have a team of people working on the issue.

Thanks! I wait in eager anticipation....

CoTCT seems to be working now, but even though PZ9035 (KM 5) is showing in my links, it's not applying discount, not sure of the # for mummy's mask

Quote Originally Posted by DMReckless View Post
    not sure of the # for mummy's mask
    The code number is at the bottom of the store page (just beneath the screenshots), this will give you an idea of the Paizo product number. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO9079FG
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok, so 1021 (COtCT) synced and applied the discount. 9035 is showing synced but not applying the discount, and 9079 isn't syncing properly from Paizo still.

Blog Entries
    Okay, I was away when they patched this but the same problem that was affecting the syncing was preventing the new product setup for the two that weren't working. They should be set up now if you want to retry those.

Blog Entries
    I just pushed another hotfix to this.

9035 (KM5) worked; 9079 (MumMask#1) is still not showing in my syncs, might still be a Paizo issue?

Very glad to get CoCT and KM#5 in the meanwhile.

CoCT Worked for me and discount applied

Quote Originally Posted by DMReckless View Post
    9035 (KM5) worked; 9079 (MumMask#1) is still not showing in my syncs, might still be a Paizo issue?
    Mummy's Mask is still not working for me either.

Thread Information