STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Blog Entries

Pathfinder Curse of the Crimson Throne AP and Mummy's Mask AP 1 Released

Note:
    We are working through a sync issue with paizo.com for the Curse of the Crimson Throne and Kingmaker AP5, but Mummy's Mask AP 1 should recognize PDF ownership currently. We hope to have this addressed in the coming days. In the meantime, you can still buy it at full MSRP if you don't already own the PDF. You similarly won't be able to get your free PDF from paizo.com until we get the situation worked out fully. You will still get it. It is just a delay before the sync process will work.

Curse of the Crimson Throne is the full epic adventure path.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO1021FG

Mummy's Mask is being provided in individual sections to match with the books and PDFs.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO9079FG

The 5th of 6th in the Kingmaker series is now available. Carve out your kingdom in Golarion!
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO9035FG
    Last edited by ddavison; August 2nd, 2017 at 01:02.

Looks great! It'll be interesting to see your take on iron gods. That's the AP that pretty much inspired the whole starfinder spinoff.

Blog Entries
    I've been pretty impressed from what I've seen of Starfinder so far. I especially like the art style.

@Doug - what APs are teed up after Kingmaker and Mummy's Mask?
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Blog Entries
    We have received some reports that the sync is not functioning for the new products. Paizo is aware of the problem on their end and has identified a fix that they expect to have in place by the end of the week. I will post here when I find out more and it is safe to try again. Sorry for the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I've been pretty impressed from what I've seen of Starfinder so far. I especially like the art style.
    Ooo, does this mean that the ruleset is in the works?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We have received some reports that the sync is not functioning for the new products. Paizo is aware of the problem on their end and has identified a fix that they expect to have in place by the end of the week. I will post here when I find out more and it is safe to try again. Sorry for the delay.
    Paizo plans to roll out a fix on Wednesday, August 9. I don't have a set time of day when this is planned, so stayed tuned here for updates. Until then, you will only be able to buy the module at full price from our store. Discounts for those people who own the PDF on paizo.com won't work and the free PDF download won't be granted for people who buy from here. After the fix, you will be able to send your fantasygrounds.com purchase info to Paizo and it should generate the PDF download. It will not be able to retro-actively grant a discount, though, so please hold any of those purchases for later.

Still not working, but the paizo site says :

Paizo.com will be down for scheduled maintenance starting Thursday, August 10 at 9:30 AM Pacific time.
    The estimated downtime will last approximately 1-2 hours.

I guess the fix will be going in then.

Didn't work after that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Vastroc View Post
    Didn't work after that either.

Well that sucks!!!

Thread Information