DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Automatically applied Edge modifiers?

I noticed when a character with the Combat Reflexes edge rolled to recover from being shaken the +2 modifier was automatically added. Are there any other edges that apply modifiers automatically like that one?

Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    I noticed when a character with the Combat Reflexes edge rolled to recover from being shaken the +2 modifier was automatically added. Are there any other edges that apply modifiers automatically like that one?
    Here is the list...

Following Edges will auto-reduce wound penalties:

• Nerves of Steel (by 1)
    • Improved Nerves of Steel (by 2)
    • Construct (by 3)
    • Undead (by 3)

Following Edges will auto-remove Incapacitated roll penalties:

• Hard to Kill
    • Harder to Kill

Following Edges will auto-apply modifiers to Shaken recovery roll:
    • Combat Reflexes (+2)
    • Construct (+2)
    • Undead (+2)

Following Edges will auto-apply modifiers to Soak roll:
    • Elan (+2)
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Very nice!

Level Headed draws extra cards for you.

Thought occurs to me with that, option to chose which card you take? There are occasions where this may be important (I use Clubs in some mechanics, as part of initiative, as a bad thing).
    Is there a way to deal a specific card to someone in the CT? Does that stuff up the deck?

While I'm not sure if it's possible to do within FG, I can say for certain that Clint Black verified that the Savage Worlds rules as written requires, with Level Headed, that you take the "best card", you cannot choose to take a lower card. Obviously that's RAW, though, and nothing says you couldn't have a House Rule for that, only that you may want to keep in mind that something like FG is going to focus on RAW first and foremost as the expected use over some of the house rules that might be out there. Still, flexibility if it can be put into the program is always nice to have, IMHO.
    Lenny Zimmermann
    Metairie, LA

Quote Originally Posted by flynnkd View Post
    Level Headed draws extra cards for you.

Thought occurs to me with that, option to chose which card you take? There are occasions where this may be important (I use Clubs in some mechanics, as part of initiative, as a bad thing).
    Is there a way to deal a specific card to someone in the CT? Does that stuff up the deck?
    You can drag card token from hand or token case and drop it to CT to assign it
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information