5E Character Create Playlist

Any interest in a DM cycling weekly game? (Monday or Wednesday)

Hello,

I have been looking for a weekly Monday or Wednesday event for awhile. Sadly I was on Vacation when the new 'Quest of the Week' Wednesday event was posted.

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a Monday or Wednesday weekly event where we all take turns being DM each week. This would allow 4-8 people to continually play on a weekly basis and stay at the same level since the DM would gain the same player rewards, as per the "Slot 0" DM quest.

If I can just get at least 3 others, we can start to figure this out!

Thanks,

Reed (AKA: TempoSpire)

I'm interested.
    But i'm an european player (utc+2), so we would have to start the sessions by 1700 EST/utc-4 (assuming 4h sessions).

I am already over-committed or I would jump on this. DM rewards WILL help keep the DM caught up with players, but you still have to find games to complete the special missions for your faction.
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Quote Originally Posted by tiawaz View Post
    I'm interested.
    But i'm an european player (utc+2), so we would have to start the sessions by 1700 EST/utc-4 (assuming 4h sessions).
    I could make 5:00pm to 9:00pm (EST) events work on Wednesdays, if that is what works for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhunde87 View Post
    I am already over-committed or I would jump on this. DM rewards WILL help keep the DM caught up with players, but you still have to find games to complete the special missions for your faction.
    I have not done enough adventure league to know how special missions work yet. I have seen you can gain them through DM quests though. Also, if a special mission is completed by the players in the module, would you also not gain one from the "Slot 0" DM quest? Or are they specific to an individual? Also, if we started as Tier 1, this would not come up until after a while of playing.

This would be great, I'm fully committed through the next season with Wednesday and Friday dm, plus playing on Sunday and Tuesday, I might actually have to cut back as is.

I will note that as of today, I have two full groups for the wednesday QoW.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveNaler View Post
    I will note that as of today, I have two full groups for the wednesday QoW.
    I'll steal some for Tuesdays!
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

I'm interested, I have the ultimate license and complete d&d packs.

Thread Information