5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Blog Entries
    Bumping this again as it appears we may need a couple of players for the Early Session group Tuesdays @ 12:00 PM CDT [GMT-5] (that's noon).

For anyone interested in joining either post here or sign up on the Game Calendar using the link in my signature. Please make sure you have fully read the first post in this thread on the game details, paying particular attention to the following lines;

Text or Voice: TEXT Chat only using the built in FG Chat interface.
    Voice software used: None.

Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level, Class and/or Background Equipment only. Stats will be rolled in FG in front of the GM, roll 4d6 drop the lowest, arrange in preferred order.
    Character restrictions: Only Core races and classes from the PHB are available with the exception of NO DragonBorn, Tiefling or Human Variant. NO evil alignments. NO Feats (at least not to start with).

We also have a
    Discord channel, compliments of lexinator, but use it mainly for between sessions chat.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Gunnar,

Would love to be a part of this, not sure if the space has been filled or not but no harm in asking. A friend of mine is also interested so if there are 2 spots that would be perfect.

Cazzumz

I see you found Gunnar he will hook you guys up with the details. Try the discord invite, if it doesn't work I can resend.

Yep, haha. I'll join the discord when I'm home from work. (Filters are in place that block Discord)
    Current Subscription: Standard
    Currently Searching for: D&D 5th Edition games
    Currently a part of: Nothing

Blog Entries
    Bumping this again as it appears we may need a Cleric for the Early Session group Tuesdays @ 12:00 PM (noon) CDT [GMT-6].

For anyone interested in joining either post here or PM me or check the Game Calendar link in my signature. Please make sure you have fully read the first post in this thread on the game details, paying particular attention to the following lines;

Character starting level & equipment: 2nd Level, Class and/or Background Equipment only. Stats will be rolled in FG in front of the GM, roll 4d6 drop the lowest, arrange in preferred order.
    Character restrictions: Only Core races and classes from the PHB are available with the exception of NO DragonBorn, Tiefling or Human Variant. NO evil alignments. NO Feats (at least not to start with).
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Opening has been filled.

Blog Entries

Lightbulb

Bumping this as it appears we may need another player, or 2, for the group running Tuesdays @ 12:00 PM (noon) CDT [GMT-5].

For anyone interested in joining either post here or PM me or check the Game Calendar link in my signature. Please make sure you have fully read the first post in this thread on the game details, paying particular attention to the following lines;

Character starting level & equipment: 2nd Level, Class and/or Background Equipment only. Stats will be rolled in FG in front of the GM, roll 4d6 drop the lowest, arrange in preferred order.

how long do you play for; and can the players voice chat i mean between each other if they want
    Last edited by wsorrentini; April 3rd, 2018 at 14:35.

Blog Entries
    We usually play about 2-3 hours. Players can use chat for OOC if they choose too but the game is text only.

Blog Entries
    Bumping this again as it looks like we may need another player, or 2, for the group running Tuesdays @ 12:30 PM (noon) CDT [GMT-5] . . . starting the week of April 24th.

Thread Information