DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Bug: Flat footed AC + Dex buff effect

Howdy folks!

I'm noticing an issue where a creature with a Dex buff (Cat's Grace) has the AC bonus from that effect applied to their FF AC.

Can be replicated by just having a creature make an attack against a creature that has only a dex buff and the CA effect. (Or have attacker be invisible)

Other, direct, AC bonuses are properly handled based on type, just not the AC bonus indirectly from a dex buff.

- Thanks!

p.s. this is my first time posting here, please let me know if I need to put this elsewhere.
    Last edited by thebwt; July 23rd, 2017 at 18:03.

Welcome to the forums! I am sorry no one else has joined in welcoming you. We are normally much more appreciative of our newest folks. Rest assured your report will be recorded and dealt with, perhaps in the pending update even.

Might be related to the whole issue of AC from the Dex buff not taking into account if you're over the Dex limit on your armor.

Moon Wizard has already put a fix into the next version (v3.3.2):

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post

• [PFRPG/3.5E] Effects granting Dexterity bonus modifiers were counted when checking target AC when flat-footed. Fixed.

... and welcome thbwt!
    Currently Running: Eberron
    Recently Complete: Lost Mines of Phandelver / Green Ronins Freeport Trilogy / Tomb of Horrors
    Currently playing: nothing at the moment.
    Timezone: Australian Sydney Time - what ever the hell that is at the moment

Huzzah! and thanks for the warm welcome!

Thread Information