Starfinder Playlist

LFP - 5E Out of the Abyss - GMT +1

FG License: You need a FG license.
    Game System: 5E
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    Day of week and time: Weekly sessions
    Planned start date: Hopefully 26th of July. Might vary. Approx 3 hour sessions
    Voice: Discord
    Number of Players: 4
    Character starting level: Level 1

Character restrictions:
    I accept characters from any 5E Published books, no UA or Homebrew stuff. The character should be made using standard array (15,14,13,12,10,8) and no Evil characters.

Details:
    Captured by the drow! You wouldn't wish this fate upon anyone, yet here you are-locked in a dark cave, the cold, heavy weight of metal tight around your throat and wrists. Do you have what it takes to escape and survive the horrors of the Underdark? The first part of this campaign will have you down on your knees, battered and bruised in the Underdark with next to no resources. You will be facing fear, hunger and madness. Teamwork is the key to survival.

Mature players are welcome. As a DM I'm laid back and mostly goes with the flow. This is my first campaign with Fantasy Grounds so mistakes will probably happen. I like my players to roleplay so a short background story is appreciated.

Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2626
    Last edited by Plaindog; July 11th, 2017 at 13:22.

So far I have 4 players, I might need one more. Anyone interested in braving the underdark?

I put in a request to join in the game calendar for the game.

Is there still interest in acquiring players for this? Ill post interest on the calendar as well.

The team is now full

If a spot happens to open up, I'm interested.

LFG 1 Player M to F 8AM-2PM EST USA/12PM-6PM GMT 5E

Thread Information