5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Story Rewards in FG

Hello all,

I am just curious where people keep the names and descriptions of story rewards on their characters in Fantasy Grounds?

It seems like the 'notes' section would make sense, but I want to list them like a Trait or Feature, where I have a name and then the shield provides the description.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

TempoSpire

Then just create them in your traits section then. Unless that's an illegal thing to do in AL.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by TempoSpire View Post
    Hello all,

I am just curious where people keep the names and descriptions of story rewards on their characters in Fantasy Grounds?

It seems like the 'notes' section would make sense, but I want to list them like a Trait or Feature, where I have a name and then the shield provides the description.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

TempoSpire
    I usually create the item in a parcel, the edit the item and copy the text from the module in the Notes of the item. Which item in particular?
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Thread Information