5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

New FG'er looking for Saturday late night games

I just purchased the regular license and in the market for a group of late night Saturday players and/or DM. My work schedual rotates on a bi-weekly basis so it's hard to commit to a mid week game when my shift changes every 2 weeks. I would be willing to DM if it is the only way I'll get to play at all. Im looking for something that starts after 11pm EST and runs for 3-4 hours every week. I would be willing to commit to more if everyone was willing to do a wonky schedual that changed constantly.

I'm 43 years old and recieved my first Red Box at the age of 10. I haven't been playing steady the whole time but have tried every edition at one point or another. It's been about 5 years since my last attempt and am new to the 5E but catching on quickly. I'm down for any voice chat software that's free.

If you have any interest in the same time frame I'm looking at then send me a PM or post here. I feel like we need at least 4 people to get this party started but willing to start smaller if need be.

Hi there, I have a 2e AD&D group that plays on Mondays at 8pm GMT+8 and we are looking for a new player. Let me know if you are interested.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Thanks for the reply but I've joined a west march style group and it looks like I'll be there for a while.

Thread Information