STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Thanks! This character sheet looks good. I understood the idea of dragging dice to a dicefield on the sheet. This path seems to be the most promising to create dicepools. Is there a way to create a separate sheet from the character sheet, with dicefields? Thus, both the GM and the players could drag the data onto that sheet. Something like the sheet "doom pool" in this old printi released by malachi666 times ago...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...2&d=1338951734

If so, this can be made as a extension?

The way I do is by having a blank image open. I made token representing the dice and drag them unto it. Sharing it allows the players to see it too. Rather rudimentary.

I can share the tokens if you want them.

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    I can share the tokens if you want them.

Vires Animi
    This would be of great. Do you use any theme other than the default? The MoreCore theme seems to be more suited to the superheros genre, but the first tab of the character sheet is useless for Cortex Plus ... So I'll use Core ruleset ...

Yeah. I made a theme for MHR where the dice icons in chat have the same colours as the tokens for quick reference. I also made a couple of images for initiative / combat tracking.

Will share all the stuff I have when I get home.

Vires Animi

Sorry for the delay, but my pain condition kicked in, and I basically fainted when I got home from work...

I've collected everything I have for MHR in this zip fire: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p9qcalnkhfawx7u/MHR.zip?dl=0

MHR Tokens: Set of token with the difference dice / results.
    2 xml templates. One for characters and one I've been working on for the master, to keep track of roll/results + damage.
    A very small mod with a single story entry, if you want to keep track of npc's on a story note. I often do.
    2 images. These were made with the tokens in mind, to keep track of roll/results and everything combat related. I've used it but I find the token management is too slow for me personally.
    And finally a theme I've made. The dice results in chat are colour matched with the tokens.

I hope some of it is useful. Have fun!

Vires Animi

I have put together a generic dice pool extension for CoreRPG with Cortex in mind.

It appears next to the modifier box and allows you to different dice in and then roll them.

It also overrides the normal double click action on attributes to add them to the dice pool with the name of the attribute as a label which appears in the chat window when the pool is rolled.

I will talk to damned about integrating it with MoreCore.

See it in action.
    Get the extension.
    Last edited by ianmward; July 29th, 2017 at 15:31.

Guys, you are awesome. Thanks for material, viresanimi. It will certainly be of great use. And, ianmward, its extension is very welcome. You guys saved my game, thanks!
    Last edited by GainunX; July 29th, 2017 at 20:46.

@ Iamward

I love it! Just spent some time testing it and it will certainly make my games easier!

One question though: Can the double click function also be used for npcs, so their dice don't have to be drag / dropped unto the roller?

Thanks a lot!

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    One question though: Can the double click function also be used for npcs, so their dice don't have to be drag / dropped unto the roller?
    Vires Animi
    I guess so, I'd have to look...

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    I guess so, I'd have to look...
    Try This modified version of the extension

Thread Information