DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

I have created modified versions of the DicePool & Mutant extensions to work with MoreCore.

Please try them and let me know if you have any problems.

MoreCoreDicePool.ext
    I have added a slash command to add dice to the pool (or roll if it is not enabled) (/pool <dice> <description>)
    I have added a slash commands for setting the roll type for the pool (/rolltype <type>)
    I have added a slash command to roll the pool (/rollpool)

MoreCoreMutants.ext
    I have added a slash command for the mutant year zero roll type: /mutant <dice> <description>

So to use them together from MoreCore, you can manually call /rolltype mutant and have fields on the sheet to add rolls to the pool (/pool) and one to roll (/rollpool)

those two work perfectly! however it seems you forgot your graphics_frames.xml i see your cool frames in there, i would love to use them
    screenshot0067.png
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

I took them out as MoreCore has it's own theme, but you are free to skin how you want...

One thing I forgot, to reorder the custom dice, the names of the dice have changed:
    d061 is the Base Die
    d062 is the Skill Die
    d063 is the Gear Die

Enjoy!

Sweet! Thank you!

Currently Running:

Been testing this in Morecore. It doesn't seem to work for NPC's. Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Been testing this in Morecore. It doesn't seem to work for NPC's. Is that right?
    Sorry, didn't check...
    Fixed it up now, also fixed the combat tracker too.

New Improved MoreCoreDicePool.ext
    New Improved MoreCoreMutant.ext

I can't thank you enough. Using MoreCore, will make it easier to track a few things over Core, but the heart of the matter is, that it so much easier to keep track of dicepools with this extension. I've been wanting to try Marvel for a while and since you made this extension I've had a few sessions with my players and its been some of the most fun we've had for a long ting. The system is not easy to get initially, but we've had some of the most epic fights we can recall.

So thank you so much!

Vires Animi

@ianmward, when i use your "New Improved" Mechanic it does not show the fancy die in the chat it just shows up as a black die with nothing special....here are screen shots, i rolled yellow....(it works in Core but i want the Abilities from MC)
    screenshot0073.png screenshot0074.png

Currently Running:

I can't find D66 rolls?

Thread Information