FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I'm playing at a hotel and not sure how well the internet is going to hold up tomorrow just giving you a warning I'm trying to get it situated tonight so I'm ready for tomorrow

here are my character for tomorrow night see everybody at 5 pacific time

d1wright, do you know where I can get the XML for the pregen monk?

here is my chronicle from the Golemworks, and Madog's and Floki's xml files and portraits

(xml is the one from Golemworks, technically there should be 1 more XP etc but wasn't worth making a new file for it yet if you don't mind, it also means Madog's gold is lower than really, go off what is in the chronicle if needed)
    even if the gp are burning a hole in Madog's pocket

edit 2 - guess I really should fix that, I will edit the xp and gold to match the adds from the chronicle on the server in the moments before game time if that is okay

edit 3 - in case you see this I did update Madog for the last chronicle, here he is updated
    Last edited by IrishBouzouki; July 21st, 2017 at 23:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Galymyr View Post
    d1wright, do you know where I can get the XML for the pregen monk?
    I don't happen to have that one so you'll have to build it up unless someone else has one to volunteer.

Here is the 1st level version that I have. You'll have to build him up from there unless you can find another updated copy somewhere.

I have not checked him for any errors, so you might want to give him a once over anyway.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Server is up.

scrawny keep daring goon

I'll open a Teamspeak but won't be on until just before game time.

I bounced twice out of two just now trying to get on the table, if you are around (d1wright) can you check the server log and see if there is a problem?
    Last edited by IrishBouzouki; July 22nd, 2017 at 00:00.

Uh oh. This is only the second time I've played Fantasy Grounds and I'm not even real sure how to import the XML. I'll take a look.

Wait, I have the hero lab file. I thoght Fantasy Grounds could ingest hero lab portfolios?

Thread Information