FG Spreadshirt Swag

MoreCore Theme Creation

Is there a basic guide to theme creation anywhere? I am setting up an Advanced Fighting Fantasy ruleset using MoreCore and it is coming on nicely, but there are a few things i would like to change:

I need to change the labels on the Health and Defence fields on the NPC sheet to STAMINA and SKILL

I want to change the appearance of the large buttons

I would like to have a different background

On a separate note, is there any way to make a table output a value that can be dragged? AFF uses damage tables, which i have set up. But when you click on the damage roll and it consults the table, it outputs said damage as a text value. It is no big hardship to manually alter the target STAMINA but it would be even better if you could drag said damage to the target.

Start with this.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Cheers. I have changed the image and buttons, and am still working on changing the NPC field texts. Slightly more difficult!

Look at the various strings in strings\strings_morecore.xml

I'm "guessing" npc_label_defence and npc_label_health are what you're looking for.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Look at the various strings in strings\strings_morecore.xml

I'm "guessing" npc_label_defence and npc_label_health are what you're looking for.
    I tracked those down when i had 5 minutes, after making a copy of the MoreCore ruleset, but for some reason i couldn't alter the values in that XML file (i am using Notepad++). Do i have to change the permissions on that file?

In Notepad++: Edit -> Clear Read Only Flag.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    In Notepad++: Edit -> Clear Read Only Flag.
    That did it! Whoohoo!

Thread Information