DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I have been told that I need to do the following:

>>It sounds like you have two routers.

>>When you logged into your LinkSys router, was that https://192.168.1.1?

>>If so, then let's refer to that as router A. Router B will be https://192.168.0.1 and your computer will be PC.

They appear to be connected like this:
    PC < Router A < Router B < Internet
    192.168.1.124 < 192.168.1.1 < 192.168.0.1 < Internet

Log into 192.168.1.1 and set up a port forward for 1802 TCP to your PC (192.168.1.124).

So now I have been able to log in to router B but it has a totally differnt interface and I fear making an error
    Can anyone give me any further directions at this point?
    Attachment 19890Attachment 19890

Quote Originally Posted by Komodo View Post
    So now I have been able to log in to router B but it has a totally differnt interface and I fear making an error
    Well, it would be easier to help if we knew what model of router / modem you need help with...

Probably under the "Firewall" section. But, as Andraax says, it would help a lot if you get the make and model of the router then look here: https://portforward.com/router.htm
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sorry it is Linksys SE 3005

Sorry it is Linksys SE 3005
    That's a switch. There shouldn't be any configuration for a switch.

hey guys I have very little in terms of tech savvy And I can't get my friends logged in im in brasil whilst they are in the US I bought mine from steam in brasil and it is the ultimate version, everytime I try the connection test it is a failure. I tried opening the port 1802.

Look I have spent quite a lot of money on this and it is frustrating as hell. If I can't use I'm going to have to find a way to get refunded

Blog Entries
    If you look at other requests for help, you will see that we usually request that the first 5 or so hops from a traceroute be copied and pasted here.

Once we understand your internet set-up better, then we can provide more specific help. Information such as who your ISP is and how you connect to the internet helps us to help you.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Can you bypass the router(s) and connect straight to the modem temporarily? If you can, and it works from there we will at least know that your ISP isn't the issue.

Blog Entries
    Most Brazillian GMs will need to speak to their ISP and tell then:

"Im running a game that requires me to be able to accept incoming TCP 1802 connections. Can you help me port forward to my computer?"

They will or they wont help. If they dont/cant help then look at the Port Forwarding Alternatives thread.

Thread Information