STAR TREK 2d20

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game, Weds, Thurs EST US Prefer Pathfinder

Hope I got the template right. I am totally new to Fantasy Grounds but not the hobby itself. I am looking for chance to learn and to have fun. Thank you for reading over this.

FG License: Free at the moment, more then willing to get a monthly subscription
    Time Zone: EST (Eastern United States)
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for a game for either Wednesday or Thursday night. Possible Sunday as well.
    Term: Long term preferably, short term is more than fine as well.
    Voice: Yes, just let me know what app/s I need.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder preferably though I wouldn't mind getting to know 5e.
    Game System Experience: Pathfinder (+5 years experience) Roll 20, 3.5
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Totally new to Fantasy Grounds. I have been looking for an online table and this seems to deliver what I am looking for.
    Character Type Preferred: I have played nearly every class. Very flexible in this regard.
    About me: As I grow older and more experience in both life and the hobby, I find myself still loving that thrill of letting a character become more than just numbers on stat block. I love inter-party roleplaying, I love the sense of adventure that comes with a group of people working together to accomplish a nearly impossible goal. I want to roleplay in a dynamic group that lets both the world evolve around the characters and the characters having to define themselves by the effects of that same world. More than anything I am looking forward to having fun.

Style of play: Without saying I love every kind, let me instead say this. I like for the group to have to overcome varied types of encounters. Combat is of course the main form of this, but I like social challenges just as much as riddles and traps. Some of the best roleplaying happens when a simple river crossing hits a somewhat unprepared group. I am not afraid of mature themes either.

I've messaged you about a spot in my weekly Wednesday game. Hope to talk to you soon!

Thread Information