FG Spreadshirt Swag

Independence Day One Shot at 12pm EDT - 5e - Forgotten Realms

FG License: i.e. Ultimate
    Game System: 5e

Time Zone: i.e. Eastern Time USA
    Day of week and time: Tuesday afternoon. Thinking to start at 12:00PM EDT, but open to adjusting.
    If new game, planned start date: TOMORROW - 7/4/17
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Single 5 Hour Session
    Term: One Shot

Text or Voice: Voice through Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: Heavy strategy planning, followed by combat. Read details below
    Number of Players in game & needed: 5 Max
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st lvl characters
    Character restrictions: I will have some premade characters for simplicity, but I welcome custom characters. However, the scenario lends to everyone being a human. I am open to good reason as to why you are not one.

Details of your scenario: In honor of America winning its independence, I have been inspired to run the following scenario. (For inspiration, picture a mix of The Patriot with Mel Gibson and Red Dawn.)

Your town has been invaded and occupied by an imposing force that marched down from Neverwinter. They march a massive army of dragonborn riding mounts of ferocious beasts through your town. The army quarters themselves into people's homes. They take over a local tavern as an HQ. They tax every merchant in town for at least half of their goods. They care nothing for your people and treat them as less than dirt. On top of how terribly the people of your town are treated, the army has issued a standing warrant for all magic users. So friends and family are turning on each other to collect an obscene reward. After dealing with this situation for a few months, you and your friends are sick of it. Using the little skills you've gained in your apprenticeships and history, you become part of a hidden insurgency.

Drive the invaders from your home without destroying everything your people have built, so surviving the coming winter isn't impossible.

I am interested

Still have room! I'll PM you in the morning SilverEagle82.

Well, I'm going to call it in two hours if I don't get more interest. Sorry for those who signed up.

Maybe next time.

Damn - didn't see this one in time...

Thread Information