DICE PACKS BUNDLE

EOTE Ruleset problems I'm having

I can't seem to get the players to see the dice pool tracker. I also cannot figure out how to add chits to lightside and dark side for destiny pool. I looked through several videos but can't seem to figure out what is going on. my preference is set to show dicepool tracker but player cannot see it. Any help would be great.

Well, I am not sure, but I think only the GM should be able to see the dice pool tracker. Every player should be able to see their personal dice pool though.

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

dice pool tracker issue fixed. Still no luck with destiny markers. I turned off all extensions and that seemed to help with the dicepool tracker.

Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I double clicked the piles out of frustration and it changed it

Quote Originally Posted by Archlyte View Post
    I turned off all extensions and that seemed to help with the dicepool tracker.
    There are very few extensions that are compatible with the Star Wars EotE ruleset - only use those extensions specifically compatible, don't use generic extensions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

IE Trenloe-Bot has been slacking off and not re-written the ruleset to the CoreRPG standard. ;-P

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    IE Trenloe-Bot has been slacking off and not re-written the ruleset to the CoreRPG standard. ;-P
    Ooh, them fighting words!!!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Ooh, them fighting words!!!
    lol. Anyone else not able to share the player library with the players?

Thread Information