Planned start date: July 10th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour sessions
    Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice only
    Voice software used: Fantasy Grounds Teamspeak server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4 to 6 six players
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
    Character restrictions: No UA, no evil characters, all characters need DM approval. Create characters using standard array (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8) for ability scores.

On the Sword Coast, north of Neverwinter, lies the town of Port Llast. It is an ancient settlement, having stood here, in one form or another, since 127 DR. When it was founded by Grath Erlkar as Grath’s Hold. Since then its fortune has pendulumed back and forth between prosperity and ruin. Lately, its star has been on the rise. Its population swelling and the town expanding beyond recent memory. But all Port Llastians know, the good times never last.

This campaign is set in Port Llast on the Sword Coast and will hopefully result in an adventure published on the DM’s Guild website. Its adventure arch will take the characters from 1st to 5th level as they interact with many of Port Llast’s factions and snuff out threats to Port Llast’s new found prosperity.

Looking for mature dedicated players willing to give feedback. Experience D&D players preferred and preference given to those with strong character back story. Please add yourself on the game calendar and PM me to be accepted.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2607
    Last edited by irondog; June 30th, 2017 at 20:44. Reason: Addition

The start date has been pushed back to 7/17. Still looking for a few more players.

I signed up. Character is flexible for party needs.

Hi there

I signed up on the calendar. Are you still looking for players? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Intruder
    Quote Originally Posted by Unitivebird
    hi im new can i join whats host address is it ok to ask?
    Sorry, for the time being am not taking new. The rush has overwhelmed the DMs.
    Try again in afew weeks?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...tdir=ascending ok so here i can see DDEX1-11 Dark Pyramid of Sorcerer’s Isle recruiting yes. marcusrife but i cant apply from this screen. but here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/gamec.../dashboard.php i can apply to join so how do i find you on that screen. what game type do i need to load. can u tell me the game types and dates and then this page will work? cuz i cant see ur name and typing ur DDEX1-11 Dark Pyramid of Sorcerer’s Isle from the first page into the search in the second did not work. but wow ty for your reply

to marcus rife. not intruder. but you can see i put a bit of thought into asking how i can play. to mr intruder u look helpfull on forums i jus was there il paste u somthin and copy al this to any reply.

sticky q ' a lfg help
    q
    Starting with the Title of your post. Let us start with a good example and work backwards.
    LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Tue Wed or Thurs CST US Time Zone prefer 5E
    A i am looking fort wednesday or thurdsday

q Start with LFG so people can see at first glance you are not posting a game for others to join, but that you are looking for a game or group.
    Then, the number of players you have. Some people are looking for just themselves, others have a small group already that want to play together.
    Time of Day morning evening not afternoon british but all day wed thurs

q and days you are available as well as Time Zone.
    A english. wed thurs easy maybe mon tue easy

q You can go into greater detail in the post but put basics in the Title to save others time.
    Lastly, if you have a preferred game system or specific adventure you would like to play, mention that here if you have the room in the Title.
    A doesnt matter lets try. 5e got me here but screwed for joining

Ok, now onto the post.

Q FG License: mention if you only have the Free game or paid game, this way GM's can know if you can play in their game or not.
    Time Zone: i.e. Central Time USA, etc.
    A monthly sub 4dollar license
    Q
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: What days and times are you able to play? Are you looking for weekly game, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.
    Term: i.e. Long term keep playing for a while, or just want to work through a module, or looking for a one-shot.
    Voice: Can you voice chat for gaming and are you willing to download whichever software the group is using to voice chat during games?
    A maybe a phone to discord no webcam headset on pc but handy on a keyboard.
    Q
    Game System Preferred: The game system(s) you are looking to play i.e. Pathfinder, D&D 5E, etc.
    Game System Experience: The game system(s) you have some knowledge/experience with i.e. Pathfinder, D&D 5E, etc.
    A none.

Q Fantasy Grounds Experience: How familiar are you with Fantasy Grounds? Being new is ok, you may find people willing to help you build a character and get used to the software even if they don't have room in a game for you at this time or are playing on different days than you can. This will also let a GM know to maybe work with you before the scheduled game session to iron out some basics.
    A ok noob
    Q Character Type Preferred: If you really like playing a certain class or type, say so here. Also, if you really hate being a certain class or type, mention it here.
    About me: Sell yourself. What type of game do you like to play? i.e. Heavy combat, heavy roleplay, lots of out of character joking, or must everything be in character, or anything and everything in-between. You don't have to share what you don't want to share, this is the extra bit that may help a potential GM see if you might fit the group already in the game. You can go into more detail here about your previous RPG experience if you want. We gamers take many forms and sometimes things just don't mesh well, that happens. This section may help prevent some of that, but misses can still happen.
    A unplanned
    I hope this helps you find a gaming group you like and have fun. If I missed anything, please say so below. Also, if you are new and willing to play one-shots, it is worth looking into the Pathfinder Society or D&D Adventurer's League Games on the forum also under Game Organization.

Please read the replies below as they offer help as well. Another other tip people have mentioned, many GM's don't pick up players who post that they are looking for games, they want the player to apply to their posts looking for players. The GM is able to go into some detail as to what type of game they are running in their post, and this lets you, as a player, better know what you are getting into and how you might fit into that game and group.

i found the calender applications. i found a delay on sending messages but friend requetss is two screens. i sent 10 mail.s 0 replys. i put in applications for the next two days somewhere and friends added from calnder recently played but there were two distantly diferent calender pages. is this the best forum?

Was this cancelled? The calendar link doesn't work.

No, it isn't cancelled. But at this point, we have a full party. If you interested in getting on a waiting list, drop me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    Was this cancelled? The calendar link doesn't work.

XML for Uhtred Ragnarok
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Stormwolfe; July 31st, 2017 at 21:09.

Thread Information