FG Spreadshirt Swag

Wuestions about NPC info sheets

Hi - is there a way to edit NPC info sheets? For example, add new weapons (with apppropriate attack tables), add spell lists, and add skills? I like detailed NPC records.

I can't seem to drag weapons, skills, or spell lists onto the associated tabs. When I click on the edit link for weapons, it won't let me change the attack table, whether it is a built-in one from the Main tab, or whatever. When I click on the "Add New" button in Skills/spells, it lets me edit the level but I have no way to edit the associated skill/list.

I seriously wish there were a way to make full character sheets for NPCs and use them, other than adding them as actual players and running them myself as the GM. :-(

Any help appreciated - thanks!

Hi dglinder,

If you are trying to change an NPC in a library module, you will need to drag it to the campaign NPC list first. Adding weapons, spell lists and skills is done by dragging the link to the NPC sheet but it only registers the very top of the list until the list grows a bit so drag it right below the column headings or drop it on an existing entry.

The NPC sheet doesn't give as much detail as a PC character sheet but you should be able to store most of the basics on it.

Dakadin

Thread Information