DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Ebonclad 5E Kickstarter

Just thought I would mention this 5E Thieve's Guild Setting. Its got 48 hours to go. It's a little different in that its an urban setting. You can see the details here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ref=nav_search

That's really cool thanks
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate

Sorry for the thread necromancy...but does anyone know if with 800+ backers FG might look into getting content licensed/made for this...?

Is this something I need to beg the original creator for, or does FG sometimes take the initiative?

Quote Originally Posted by phloog View Post
    Sorry for the thread necromancy...but does anyone know if with 800+ backers FG might look into getting content licensed/made for this...?

Is this something I need to beg the original creator for, or does FG sometimes take the initiative?
    The biggest issue (commercial agreements aside) is getting someone to do a good quality conversion. Smiteworks already have a huge list of all sorts of conversions waiting to be done, so they don't have free people to assign to it. So, finding someone who's willing to dedicate the many, many, many hours needed to convert the product is probably the first step...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    The publisher normally needs to take a little initiative as well. I asked about that during the KS and afterwards and did not receive a reply.

The book is medium long but not that complicated to convert.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thanks, all...I think there would of course be a difference between adding all the DM and STORY content, and simply adding the player options (feats, backgrounds, spells, etc.). I've been cutting and pasting things I needed, AS needed, from the PDF to FG.

Thread Information