FG License: Paid Liscense
Time Zone: GMT+2 (scandinavia)
Almost every day is open, virtually all hours except extremely late/early (between 1-9 am or 01:00-09:00)
Term: Preference is long term as long as I get along with group.
Voice: Have access to Skype/Discord would consider installing others. No camera as of writing.

Game System Preferred: Looking for playing D&D 5e. Have some interest in trying Pathfinder. Others as well if they seem interesting.

Game System Experience: Most familiar with D&D but not so much 5e. Played and DM'ed D&D from 1st through 3rd edition (including 3.5).
Also played and DM'ed Several World of Darkness campaigns.
Tried some other Pen and Paper ones including Call of Chuthulu (I think it was name thus)

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Just picked it up, learning as I go. Already test created a few characters through the character editor so getting some clue as to how it works. Not run or been part of any campaigns or stories yet.

Character Type Preferred: My preference is playing stronger characters (stat wise) simply because they give me more freedom in my choices and how I wish to go about things. Fighting shouldn't be first or second choice but wish to be strong enough to end it. Though being male I usually play female characters cause it causes me to have to go outside my comfort box and think differently, provides more of a individual challenge. Fine with playing male characters if rest of group finds it awkward.
In 5e my preference leans towards Monks, Sorcerers, Warlock as first choices. Dislike Barbarian, pure stock Warrior, or stock Cleric stereotypes. The quiet stay in the background but deadly once provoked characters. Love having interesting but complicated backgrounds even if they are detrimental to my character. Part of why I like strong characters (stat wise). The fantasy of being strong enough to survive even when the world is hell around me type.
I really try not to abuse having a potential strong character as that is not really fun. Just like having options, to do silly things and see where the wind takes me.

About me: Male living in Scandinavia.
Age is 33 years old.
Played RPG's since I was 8 years old and started reading English books.
Stopped playing Pen and Paper due to friends moving away after school but missed it. Kept playing RPG's on the computer to try and quench the thirst.
Love reading lore, stories and stuff. Have several of the Novels from Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms and Ravenloft.
Read up on rules and systems. Sometimes end up having to ask DM's if my knowledge is something my character might not possess due to me loving to study and understand the world and system I play in.
I'm just looking to connect to the old Pen and Paper charm of playing instead of a pre-determined story in a PC game.
Huge fan of Geek and Sundrys - Critical Role. They are what made me take the leap to try and get back into the Pen & Paper games again.