FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: Eastern Time US
Days of the Week: Tues/Wed/Thurs or possibly every other monday if it alternates with my current game or just when players have time to play
Term: Module possibly long term if the group is cool
Voice: I have skype, but im sure i can do whatever

Game system prefered: D&D 5E is what i have experience with, but i wouldnt mind trying out 2E either (i have a lot of the books but no one to play it with) or any of the star wars systems
Game System Experience: Very good with 5e, Noob to the other two mentioned above
FG Experience: Pretty familiar but still new to the system
Character type prefered: If 5e i enjoy playing casters, warlock/sorcerer a lot as well as rangers, but i am open to trying new classes, rogue has interested me lately.
About me: I'm an easy going guy, just looking for a fun game to join. nothing too serious, but also nothing that is just far fetched and complete joking around. I like a little of both in the game as well as out of character. I enjoy a game that has a good mix of combat/roleplay/problem solving. I'm 38 but dont care what age group i play with as long as they are fun and fit that in-between of serious gaming and joking around.