DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Sounds good, i went with the standard array.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuendal View Post
    Sounds good, i went with the standard array.
    It is also highly recommended to have a faction in AL. Bonds, ideals, flaws should also be filled and DCI numbers is recommended (From Wizards site) so you can play your character in any AL game, tabletop or virtual! It all sounds regimented and legal, but it really isn't !!!
    Factions are necessary for renown advancement, and they can also give a charity Res up to level 4 (invaluable!)
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhunde87 View Post
    It is also highly recommended to have a faction in AL. Bonds, ideals, flaws should also be filled and DCI numbers is recommended (From Wizards site) so you can play your character in any AL game, tabletop or virtual! It all sounds regimented and legal, but it really isn't !!!
    Factions are necessary for renown advancement, and they can also give a charity Res up to level 4 (invaluable!)
    Yes, can't strongly agree enough......faction...faction...faction. Oh, and a god isn't a bad idea either......you know for those Hail Mary moments.

I am really looking forward to this. As someone with a young child, it is hard to get out to live AL games.

If things go well, will this lead to more events? Or is this just a one off thing to give people new to AL an idea of what it is?

I would really like to get involved in an AL event that runs weekly on Wednesdays (as only Mon & Wed work well for me normally).

Quote Originally Posted by TempoSpire View Post
    I am really looking forward to this. As someone with a young child, it is hard to get out to live AL games.

If things go well, will this lead to more events? Or is this just a one off thing to give people new to AL an idea of what it is?

I would really like to get involved in an AL event that runs weekly on Wednesdays (as only Mon & Wed work well for me normally).
    I run most Tuesdays. There are a couple of guys starting to run games, Mondays could become weekly. I could always move to Mondays too. AL can be addicting!
    Ultimate license
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)

Good to know.

Tuesdays are my wife's day (she plays Pathfinder), so I can't do Tuesdays.

I will try out the July 5 game and when that gets me hooked, I see what else I can get involved in.

Thanks for the information.

ok, so got the DCI# and picked a faction (always partial to the Harpers...i read most of the Harpers series from Forgotten Realms when i was younger). Yeah, interested to see how the AL goes, there isn't a game store with-in 50 miles of where i live so playing online is my only option...since I'm going to give the War Domain a try, i picked a god Tempus...so this should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuendal View Post
    ok, so got the DCI# and picked a faction (always partial to the Harpers...i read most of the Harpers series from Forgotten Realms when i was younger). Yeah, interested to see how the AL goes, there isn't a game store with-in 50 miles of where i live so playing online is my only option...since I'm going to give the War Domain a try, i picked a god Tempus...so this should be interesting.
    Sounds great! We are getting more DM interest, so games should become more readily available now. They fill up real fast! I have the same issue with local games, time or availability! FG filled that void.
    Ultimate license

Hey all, I need to start getting some characters submitted. This is important for 1st time characters, for verification etc. If they are submitted at the last minute, this will seriously cut into game time , which means less "chapters " played in this module and less XP. You can attach them on this thread , or PM me for my email. I have 1 character so far.
    Ultimate license

here is my character sheet for you to validate.

Thread Information